ADVERTISEMENT

Relying on depth?

TheRealVille

5000+
Apr 27, 2015
Looks like the defensive strategy against the up tempo offense is to wear down the Gamecocks. Cards then would take advantage in the 4th quarter.

No blitzing or really going after the QB with numbers. They're allowing this QB to complete easy throws. If we were playing Syracuse today, it would be a concern.

This QB is way too comfortable back there. Ron English needs to make a halftime adjustment and put some stress on this QB.

Very disappointing so far. Could it be due to being an another 30 point favorite? Are they not focused and taking things for granted? I can't imagine the Cards defense is going to allow this to continue in the 2nd half.

The Cards offense can run the ball at will against this defense. I do believe Brohm is holding back the playbook early in the season. I hope going forward Louisville doesn't start the season with two cupcakes. They need to have a significant opponent in the first or second game.

Reactions: SoulSr
This QB is way too comfortable back there. Ron English needs to make a halftime adjustment and put some stress on this QB.

Very disappointing so far. Could it be due to being an another 30 point favorite? Are they not focused and taking things for granted? I can't imagine the Cards defense is going to allow this to continue in the 2nd half.

The Cards offense can run the ball at will against this defense. I do believe Brohm is holding back the playbook early in the season. I hope going forward Louisville doesn't start the season with two cupcakes. They need to have a significant opponent in the first or second game.
We have historically had a very tough opening game or second game on primetime, like Auburn, Alabama, and the like. UL does not normally schedule this way, but Indiana bolted, not long ago Georgia rescheduled over, and others.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT