ADVERTISEMENT

Ray Ganong Has A New Gig

shadow force

Jun 8, 2010
He was known for his signature energetic antics at the end of the Cardinals bench, an energy he takes into his new position as Director of Sports Performance at ProFormance Fitness on River Road.

After news broke of his retirement, former cards had praise and fond memories to share of Coach Ganong.

"Coach Ray was the nicest guy I've ever met in my life," UofL guard Peyton Siva said. "He always had a smile on his face. Except right before a timeout, when he's very intense. He's very intense in the weight room. But he's meant so much, he's developed so many players over the years."

According to a release from ProFormance, Ganong will "create programs for athletes as well as the general population to help them achieve their full potential, which will include exercises and movements that develop good motor patterns, enhance performance, improve athleticism, and restore muscle imbalances."

He was known for his signature energetic antics at the end of the Cardinals bench, an energy he takes into his new position as Director of Sports Performance at ProFormance Fitness on River Road.

After news broke of his retirement, former cards had praise and fond memories to share of Coach Ganong.

"Coach Ray was the nicest guy I've ever met in my life," UofL guard Peyton Siva said. "He always had a smile on his face. Except right before a timeout, when he's very intense. He's very intense in the weight room. But he's meant so much, he's developed so many players over the years."

According to a release from ProFormance, Ganong will "create programs for athletes as well as the general population to help them achieve their full potential, which will include exercises and movements that develop good motor patterns, enhance performance, improve athleticism, and restore muscle imbalances."
Yeah, there was too much energy there to go riding off in the sunset. Ray - good luck on your new adventure and hope you keep the passion for the Cards!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT