ADVERTISEMENT

Question for HRtheCard or anyone in the know?

nccardfan

Four-Star Poster
Sep 5, 2007
lawrenceburg, KY
Why doesn’t CCM put out a blog or something updating what’s he has been doing since being named HC? Maybe an update on potential recruiting efforts? More targets for 2018? 2019? Anything? Tired of reading about UK’s upcoming class.

I dont think you’re allowed to talk about players you are actively recruiting. There’s supposedly a few players visiting now and this weekend that no one knows about. Who knows if that’s true or not. I guess we’ll find out soon enough. We do know one is Jahmius Ramsey, a CG for the class of ‘19. He’s top 35 player. Who knows about the others.

We also made the top 10 list last night for 5* Isaiah Stewart so he’ll probably visit at some point

I dont think you’re allowed to talk about players you are actively recruiting. There’s supposedly a few players visiting now and this weekend that no one knows about. Who knows if that’s true or not. I guess we’ll find out soon enough. We do know one is Jahmius Ramsey, a CG for the class of ‘19. He’s top 35 player. Who knows about the others.

We also made the top 10 list last night for 5* Isaiah Stewart so he’ll probably visit at some point
True, you cannot mention a potential players name until that player has signed with the school. I agree that coach Mack could throw out a little basketball info during this low news period.

Well I know what a PG is and I know what a SG is. But what is a CG? Just wondering. Would that be a combo guard? Hmmmmm, maybe I just figured it out. :D

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Reactions: Deeva
Well I know what a PG is and I know what a SG is. But what is a CG? Just wondering. Would that be a combo guard? Hmmmmm, maybe I just figured it out. :D

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Yeah, combo guard. They can play both positions pretty well

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT