ADVERTISEMENT

Q. Snider

shadow force

Jun 8, 2010
Really good game from Snider tonight. He did drive into the trees a few times resulting in TO's but overall a solid game from Q. 14 pts, 7 assists, 2 rebs. The back court is set for a while with Q leading the way.

Reactions: Cue Card
Really good game from Snider tonight. He did drive into the trees a few times resulting in TO's but overall a solid game from Q. 14 pts, 7 assists, 2 rebs. The back court is set for a while with Q leading the way.
He is solid. Just a sophomore too. We'll get two more solid years out of him. The PG position is covered.

I think it's possible. I think it will be paramount to keep onuaku another year. Don't know his financial needs but tonight's game showed why he needs to stay another year. The 6-8 sub abused him quite a few times tonight. He needs to work on foot drills.

He has really improved his shooting and he is beating guys off the dribble.

I failed to mention what this thread is about, Q. Snider. I have seen a lot of good things like turnover to assist ratio and I have seen some things not quite as good like over penetrating. I don't have the numbers in front of me but it would be interesting to compare him with Sosa and Siva. Both of these guys seemingly had the same issues with whether they were scorers or facilitators. I think by his senior year Siva was a pass first, get the ball to your teammate guy. Sosa, I think didn't completely buy in but made some big shots and plays. I guess I would like to see snider become that pass first type of guard if I had a choice.

I failed to mention what this thread is about, Q. Snider. I have seen a lot of good things like turnover to assist ratio and I have seen some things not quite as good like over penetrating. I don't have the numbers in front of me but it would be interesting to compare him with Sosa and Siva. Both of these guys seemingly had the same issues with whether they were scorers or facilitators. I think by his senior year Siva was a pass first, get the ball to your teammate guy. Sosa, I think didn't completely buy in but made some big shots and plays. I guess I would like to see snider become that pass first type of guard if I had a choice.
Siva came to the realization that the team wasn't going to succeed at the level it should with him hoisting up jumpers at at 35% clip and being the team guy he was, did what was necessary. Sosa never understood that because he never was a team first player.

He didn't even start.

Didnt pout or play with the heebie jeebies.

He's going to be dynamite the next two seasons!

Siva came to the realization that the team wasn't going to succeed at the level it should with him hoisting up jumpers at at 35% clip and being the team guy he was, did what was necessary. Sosa never understood that because he never was a team first player.
I think Q has a good feel of the game to determine when he needs to try and score or when to pass the ball. He hardly ever takes bad shots. He is a much more polished offensive player than Siva, but Siva was a much better athlete. Sosa much like Russ Smith just wasn't a PG. They could make plays but had a score first mentallity, and I think Rick learned from Sosa how to handle Russ.

Reactions: BPGhost
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT