ADVERTISEMENT

Posted on FB Board by mistake: 'The Athletics' take on our recruiting class:

73Card

1500+
Gold Member
Sep 4, 2006
I posted this earlier on the main Football Board by mistake. Not sure how to delete it, so I moved it to the more appropriate Board. If anyone is interested I can post the entire Athletic article dated today on ACC recruiting by team. I remain committed to giving Jeff the benefit of the doubt, he's earned it - Let's see how it plays out.

Louisville

Louisville picked up five commits this month, but the Cardinals have yet to have their breakthrough with this class. Only one of their 10 total commitments is ranked in the top 700 and none are blue-chippers. Coach Jeff Brohm has had plenty of success in the transfer portal and has proven he can develop talent, so it might not be time to panic. But it’s hard to reconcile that the same team that played for an ACC championship just six months ago has the league’s third-lowest average player rating at the moment. The Cardinals are ahead of only Cal and Boston College.
https://www.nytimes.com/athletic/5593931/2024/06/27/acc-recruiting-clemson-florida-state-miami/

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News