ADVERTISEMENT

Post of Week

GeneralRed

Two-Star Poster
Sep 16, 2009
Just curious about our LPT friends and how they are doing. Read this post which made me LOL (thread about Lamar):

If we had him, he would trip over the five yard line in a sink hole, caused by the ancient Indian burial grounds under Commonwealth, break an ankle and never Play football again until he recovers after running out of eligiblity to become Super Bowl mvp

GR: I think the majority of LPT fans understand intellectually where their FB Program is now, as where they have been for the last 40+ years .........the bottom of the SEC and pretty far down D1 the latter overall. It's those arrogant idiots that call in to the sports programs and write threads on Internet boards who refuse to acknowledge publicly what we all know.

GR: I think the majority of LPT fans understand intellectually where their FB Program is now, as where they have been for the last 40+ years .........the bottom of the SEC and pretty far down D1 the latter overall. It's those arrogant idiots that call in to the sports programs and write threads on Internet boards who refuse to acknowledge publicly what we all know.
I honestly think they have a decent team this year and It would be hard to find someone who detests them as much as me.

I also think they are going to give Florida all it wants today even though I hope the Gators win by 70.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT