ADVERTISEMENT

Post game thoughts

KingHenry_X

15000+
Gold Member
Nov 11, 2004
TN
Great win tonight.

Whomever was talking sh*t to Malik Williams on twitter (Mark Ennis can fill you in on that) must’ve gotten into his head because he was pretty flat tonight on both ends.

I unfortunately (or fortunately, depending how you look at it) didn’t get to see the game on Saturday. However, I’m suprised by the recaps of how Malik and Enoch played in that game against UNC. Both have been progressing very nicely IMHO this season. Going to need these two to be strong and aggressive (but not TOO aggressive) down the stretch.

Can someone suggest to these “smaller gym” schools in the ACC to tighten their rims? That sound is just awful!

CC is the leader. Nwora is the scorer. Ryan is the sniper. Enoch and Malik are the beef (but don’t leave them alone outside). Sutton is the workhorse AND the glue. Words cannot describe how much I appreciate Sutton. He’s our modern-day Milt.

I really, really love this year’s team. They deserve some love. They’re not uber-talented like Duke, but I wouldn’t trade for an ounce of that “talent”. This team has character. This is my team, and I’m behind them 100 - as the kids like to say. One of my favorite Cardinal teams in a long, long time!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News