ADVERTISEMENT

Plummer getting the start tonight for Carolina.

CardX

Five-Star Poster
May 29, 2001
That appears to be the case. But if he doesn't start, Bryce Young and Andy Dalton will not be playing. Plummer will get plenty of minutes. The only other Carolina QB playing is Jake Luton.

Unfortunately Plummer did not get raving reviews, but at least he got an early opportunity.
He did not play well. And I know it's early in the preseason, but Carolina as a whole did not look good.

He looked like a deer in the headlights last night. Gonna take some snaps to get over that, and it looks like Carolina is willing to keep giving him snaps for now.

Reactions: CardFanBudMan
He looked like a deer in the headlights last night. Gonna take some snaps to get over that, and it looks like Carolina is willing to keep giving him snaps for now.
He wasn’t more than an average college qb. If he makes an nfl team I’ll forever wonder what happened last year down the stretch. He wasn’t good.

Reactions: cardinalrod
Dalton and Plummer have a lot in common. Andy padded his stats at cincy by throwing 3 or 4 tds against really bad competition but throwing just as many ints against mediocre and above.

I will concede that Plummer did not fulfill all of our expectations, but I must remind myself that he was the QB for one of the most successful UL Football teams in terms of accomplishment.

NFL must see the same potential that Jeff saw when he brought him to UL.

What's that line you always hear this time of year..."it's not the heat, it's the humidity". With Plummer it wasn't the turnovers, it was the catastrophic timing of the turnovers on a scale I've never seen at Louisville.

Plummer vying for a roster spot. Hope he plays well enough to make a career out of it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT