ADVERTISEMENT

Pizza Bowl Info

Were you able to get into the games Thur & Fri?
Thursday yes Friday no. They don't want the public in,only parents.They were much tougher on that Friday night.
It's their call and I completely understand why they want to do that, even though it's different from the football.

Reactions: PHCARD
I will say though that there were more than just parents in the stands on Friday night.
We set outside the fence down in left field and had a pretty good view

I'll be there again tonight and this weekend. Hope to give some sort of scouting report on the Freshmen.There are several new guys that can play. Not sure that many will because of the returning guys,but a few might.
Make no mistake though,Dunn,Binelas, Borden,Usher, Brown,Poland and Davis will lead the way.
Add to that,the returning Senior pitchers.

The upshot is the beer is cold down here at the left field foul pole. Stop by and I'm buying.😁

Usher stranded 2nd after a double as Perkins strikes out Binelas with 2 out.

I think the Dodgers won last night, but I don't know if they will go ahead and play game 5 anyway.

Anybody know?

I think the Dodgers won last night, but I don't know if they will go ahead and play game 5 anyway.

Anybody know?

Dodgers did win 5-4. Series clinched according to their Twitter account. I've looked around and can't find an answer for you if Cards are playing anything today.

Reactions: earsky
Dodgers did win 5-4. Series clinched according to their Twitter account. I've looked around and can't find an answer for you if Cards are playing anything today.
Thank you. It's really just too nice out not to play. Goin over for the last time until after the New Year.
I need to make a checklist of some of the Freshmen and new guys.There will be a few make the Spring Roster.

Thank you. It's really just too nice out not to play. Goin over for the last time until after the New Year.
I need to make a checklist of some of the Freshmen and new guys.There will be a few make the Spring Roster.

I just found a tweet from 35 minutes ago. The fall Finale at 12:00 today. You can get your last look at our guys. I figured CDM would want them out.

I just found a tweet from 35 minutes ago. The fall Finale at 12:00 today. You can get your last look at our guys. I figured CDM would want them out.
Too many parents traveling in and staying Friday night. They played 6 innings until the last pitcher that they wanted to see I guess.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT