ADVERTISEMENT

Pitino Returns

College basketball is where he belongs...

Either there or prison. Ok maybe that’s extreme, but anywhere he can attention whore and hyperbolize sounds about right. Your boy loves him some UK. Did you see his recent comments? Given your hatred of LPT I’d think that would bother you more than most here.

Either there or prison. Ok maybe that’s extreme, but anywhere he can attention whore and hyperbolize sounds about right. Your boy loves him some UK. Did you see his recent comments? Given your hatred of LPT I’d think that would bother you more than most here...
I'm not aware factually of any crimes Pitino committed. Hell, he was investigated by the federal government. And I read his comments but didn't notice him eulogizing slapd!cks--maybe you can point those out to me.

I'm also not sure how much that should matter to the average fan. What's your current AD's background?...

I'm not aware factually of any crimes Pitino committed. Hell, he was investigated by the federal government. And I read his comments but didn't notice him eulogizing slapd!cks--maybe you can point those out to me.

I'm also not sure how much that should matter to the average fan. What's your current AD's background?...

So you're suggesting that AD is a criminal? Proof?

College basketball is where he belongs...

NO it isn’t. He belongs in Miami at his multi-million dollar home continuing to feel sorry for himself and encouraging people like you to feel sorry for him also. I ain’t buying into that crap. He has his health and, hopefully, his family. Maybe he can convince them to feel sorry for him. If Iona wants to take a “flyer” on him then so be it but I’m not convinced that the NCAA is finished with him.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Why? Because he happened to play baseball there three decades ago? Is that the proof?
We can review evidence that's not 30 years old...

two-slapdicks.jpg

Last edited:
NO it isn’t. He belongs in Miami at his multi-million dollar home continuing to feel sorry for himself and encouraging people like you to feel sorry for him also. I ain’t buying into that crap. He has his health and, hopefully, his family. Maybe he can convince them to feel sorry for him. If Iona wants to take a “flyer” on him then so be it but I’m not convinced that the NCAA is finished with him...
The context is coaching jobs, not philosophically what he should do with his life. I wouldn't work either, but I'm not him. If he wants to coach, he belongs in a college job.

I don't feel sorry for people like Pitino who bring things on themselves. That doesn't mean I root against him. He has his failings like everyone, and I'm objective enough to analyze his situation--objectively...

Reactions: nccardfan
Absolutely not but I won’t hold it against him. Matt probably accosted him and Vince said what the hell.
That would be typical of the judgment "Vince" shows. He's paid a million a year to be better...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT