ADVERTISEMENT

Pitino Lite already making his mark on Romeo...

zipp

Elite Member
Jun 26, 2001
WARNING: CJ LINK (just read the headline)

Another week of practice in the Middle East, and Romeo might have lost some scholarship offers.

"Elite program," my a$$...

Reactions: gocds
This kid has Pitino written all over him. The thing's he says about competiting every game and wanting to get better and being motivated by droppig ranking, this is the exact player for Pitino. Hope we get him.

I hope you're right. Even more so, I hope Lite doesn't get a chance to screw him up further.

"Elite program," my a$$...

Reactions: HRTheCard
He needs to be a Cardinal, get some great coaching and (later on) a sports agent!

How's it feel to be the sheriff on a board that has month old topics on page 1?

:)
how does it feel to be a fan of a team that has a sports agent for a coach and is more like a d-league team than a college team. If it wasn't for Anthony Davis, he would be the biggest LOSER hands down, instead of just in the top ten!

how does it feel to be a fan of a team that has a sports agent for a coach and is more like a d-league team than a college team. If it wasn't for Anthony Davis, he would be the biggest LOSER hands down, instead of just in the top ten!
Another clueless post

Cardinal fan attacked on a Cardinal forum by a UK fan! Wheres the justice? ThroughBlue, now theres a good name for a poster on a Cardinal board. Don't be too mad when we beat you guys this year, SLAPPY!

Cardinal fan attacked on a Cardinal forum by a UK fan! Wheres the justice? ThroughBlue, now theres a good name for a poster on a Cardinal board. Don't be too mad when we beat you guys this year, SLAPPY!
Weren't you on the UK board a while back?

Weren't you on the UK board a while back?
yes I was; had been a UK fan for years but ALSO followed the Cardinals and a BIG fan of Rick Pitino, who brought the Cats back from a big mess. I have lost a lot of zeal for the program since the sports agent took over and turned the Cats into a d-league team and hinted that draft night was what the season was about. Never liked the way most Ky fans treated Pitino when he left the NBA and settled at Louisville. Last year I actually rooted for the Cardinals in the Kentucky game, so I decided to become a full fledged Cardinal fan. Plus, being a Ky fan also requires you to be a Cal fan and I will never be a Cal fan!

yes I was; had been a UK fan for years but ALSO followed the Cardinals and a BIG fan of Rick Pitino, who brought the Cats back from a big mess. I have lost a lot of zeal for the program since the sports agent took over and turned the Cats into a d-league team and hinted that draft night was what the season was about. Never liked the way most Ky fans treated Pitino when he left the NBA and settled at Louisville. Last year I actually rooted for the Cardinals in the Kentucky game, so I decided to become a full fledged Cardinal fan. Plus, being a Ky fan also requires you to be a Cal fan and I will never be a Cal fan!

You were never a Kentucky fan. Not possible. Just ask any true UL fan on this board if they would switch allegiances to UK for any reason. If they say they would, they aren't true UL fans. They would sooner quit watching college basketball. You are an imposter in serious need of affection.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: bloodguard13
Lol

You were never a Kentucky fan. Not possible. Just ask any true UL fan on this board if they would switch allegiances to UK for any reason. If they say they would, they aren't true UL fans. They would sooner quit watching college basketball. You are an imposter in serious need of affection.
LOL, you are so wrong, Was a Kentucky fan since the days of Cotton Nash, Rupps Runts, Issel and Pratt, thru Sheppard and Mash. You must be one of Cals leg humpers if you can't see how Kentucky basketball has changed. As I said Louisville was also a favorite team, as I watched Unseld and Cox, Darrell Griffith, Butch Beard and the rest of that bunch. When I was a kid, every Ky loss left me distressed for days. Yes, I was a true fan and don't need a SPORTS AGENT KOOL-AID DRINKER to confirm that. Go back to your board Slappy! The great number of a-holes on the UK forum also turned me away from UK. Thanks a lot

LOL, you are so wrong, Was a Kentucky fan since the days of Cotton Nash, Rupps Runts, Issel and Pratt, thru Sheppard and Mash. You must be one of Cals leg humpers if you can't see how Kentucky basketball has changed. As I said Louisville was also a favorite team, as I watched Unseld and Cox, Darrell Griffith, Butch Beard and the rest of that bunch. When I was a kid, every Ky loss left me distressed for days. Yes, I was a true fan and don't need a SPORTS AGENT KOOL-AID DRINKER to confirm that. Go back to your board Slappy! The great number of a-holes on the UK forum also turned me away from UK. Thanks a lot

LOLOLOLOL, you are irrelevant, I don't care what you believe! I am a Louisville fan! Go Cards!

I was a UK fan back in the day, myself. I listened to Cawood, took stats down back when Cotton Nash played, adored Randy Embry, local Owensboro product and I competed against and was a deeply invested friend of Rex's dad Wayne Chapman - who left UK in a huff when Rupp physically abused him - (thus ended my UK fanhood forever). I took over the shortstop position on Owensboro's Am Legion baseball team from a guy named Tommy Kron - as a 10th grader - and I have met or somewhat deeply known all the old heroes UK fans prattle on about in their self-congratulatory stew. I saw Embry - now lead scout for the Heat - just last year visiting a mutual friend and he laughed and said, "Hell, I forgot you are a Cards fan!", lol. Since my Mom was one of his most respected teachers, I became a little Untouchable, lol. He sent a card after she passed, just a few months ago.

It was very easy to morph from being a UK fan into being a fan of Crum;s hoops style and UofL in general. Indeed, especially nowadays as they enter a new phase of relevance in football. There was sure no trauma for me in opting out. Not even a freaking speed bump on the old soul parade.

I was a UK fan back in the day, myself. I listened to Cawood, took stats down back when Cotton Nash played, adored Randy Embry, local Owensboro product and I competed against and was a deeply invested friend of Rex's dad Wayne Chapman - who left UK in a huff when Rupp physically abused him - (thus ended my UK fanhood forever). I took over the shortstop position on Owensboro's Am Legion baseball team from a guy named Tommy Kron - as a 10th grader - and I have met or somewhat deeply known all the old heroes UK fans prattle on about in their self-congratulatory stew. I saw Embry - now lead scout for the Heat - just last year visiting a mutual friend and he laughed and said, "Hell, I forgot you are a Cards fan!", lol. Since my Mom was one of his most respected teachers, I became a little Untouchable, lol. He sent a card after she passed, just a few months ago.

It was very easy to morph from being a UK fan into being a fan of Crum;s hoops style and UofL in general. Indeed, especially nowadays as they enter a new phase of relevance in football. There was sure no trauma for me in opting out. Not even a freaking speed bump on the old soul parade.
Thanks Senore!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT