ADVERTISEMENT

Picked a REALLY bad time for a scoring drought

Steelers2012

Jan 5, 2012
Until the last 4-5 minutes of the game, it was a great game played at a really high level on both sides. Makes that goal of a ACC Regular Season title extremely unlikely now. Kudos to Miami for bringing it the entire game. Great win for them.

Reactions: CardinalJunky
Gotta give credit to Miami, they really took control of the game when we faltered. They were aggressive on both ends. Took a few bad shots and played a bit too much one on one in the last few minutes. The first half was a passing clinic from our guys. The second half saw a lot of one on one.

Two games left, but really, the season is done. I really hope Onuaku comes back. If he does, this would have to be a serious championship contender, provided the NCAA doesn't ignore our self-imposed ban and lay down one of their own.

That was another totally entertaining ball game. It was very much played at a really high level. There was a point in the first half when they were still shooting 80% I realized they were shooting 80% and we were behind by 2, lol. I honestly couldn't picture Miami winning at that stage.

Big ups to them for taking that game. We just couldn't finish and in a way that sort of rankles because of the hero ball thing.

Reactions: CardinalJunky
1130/Jay Remenschnauzer's wussyfied crying aside ....Pick it apart all you want and I have, starting with another ill fated Trey Lewis crossover into traffic with a 4 point lead that resulted in a momentum killing layup the other way late but for goodness sakes give Miami some credit as some have. Their seniors earned it late.

Let's hope we can do the same Tuesday night against a red-hot and well coached Ga Tech team. Go Cards! I'll be there.

Several times before, Levitch provided a spark with one or two quick 3's. We sure could have used that yesterday, why wasn't it tried. No one else could hit the broad side of a barn with a buggy whip.

Reactions: Louisvillian
Out of all the P5 conference teams there are nine teams with wining records on the road within their conference. 4 Big 12, 3 Big 10 and 2 ACC teams. Conference games on the road have and always will be tough no matter the talent you have or where your ranked. As great as the ACC is its going to be even harder for a wining record to happen when it comes to road games.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT