ADVERTISEMENT

Petrino too predictable?

I believe CRP knows he needs to beat some teams more convincingly due to media perception and when UofL gets off to a slow start, dropped passes, bad reads, and fumbles he calls more big hit plays and abandons longer scoring drives. He knows these teams are going to run clock and things sometime snowball with missed big plays then we are in survival mode. Duke started this mess and their lucky 3rd down conversions enabled them to be successful. If you look back at the UVA game they ran the clock down a lot also to shorten the game, not that I blame them. Solution IMO is we have to quit screwing up early and we can control the game pace. I believe it starts this Saturday and we finish the season strong although Houston really scares me because I think they get up for this game and actually play regardless of the coach.

I believe CRP knows he needs to beat some teams more convincingly due to media perception and when UofL gets off to a slow start, dropped passes, bad reads, and fumbles he calls more big hit plays and abandons longer scoring drives. He knows these teams are going to run clock and things sometime snowball with missed big plays then we are in survival mode. Duke started this mess and their lucky 3rd down conversions enabled them to be successful. If you look back at the UVA game they ran the clock down a lot also to shorten the game, not that I blame them. Solution IMO is we have to quit screwing up early and we can control the game pace. I believe it starts this Saturday and we finish the season strong although Houston really scares me because I think they get up for this game and actually play regardless of the coach.
I'm sticking with CRP. He ranks up there with Howard IMO.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT