ADVERTISEMENT

Petrino announces 2 new staff members

Steelers2012

Jan 5, 2012
Per Jody Demling:

Louisville football coach Bobby Petrino announces two additions to his staff: Nick Petrino and Cort Dennison.
Dennison, on staff as a recruiting guy, will be the assistant secondary coach and recruiting coordinator. Petrino will coach wide receivers

I don't get involved in those "Coaching" threads...let them be happy with Coach Thomas...Louisville upgraded.

Trust me most don't care for me

I don't get involved in those "Coaching" threads...let them be happy with Coach Thomas...Louisville upgraded.

Trust me most can't stand me

I think most can stand you.... :)

And as far as the new hires go.... I'm sure everyone will be happy considering it sounds like status quo according to some of the median and fans. Nick was really the WR coach last year anyway and Thomas wasn't carrying his weight recruiting anymore.
I'm also assuming Dennison was really the DB coach last year instead of Buckley. Soooo, all you need to do is get someone to recruit Mississippi going forward and nothing will have even changed! :)

Reactions: baseonballs
I think most can stand you.... :)

And as far as the new hires go.... I'm sure everyone will be happy considering it sounds like status quo according to some of the median and fans. Nick was really the WR coach last year anyway and Thomas wasn't carrying his weight recruiting anymore.
I'm also assuming Dennison was really the DB coach last year instead of Buckley. Soooo, all you need to do is get someone to recruit Mississippi going forward and nothing will have even changed! :)

Cavman...JHB & Jauk might disagree...lol

Myself always like younger guys...most of the time they have a chip on their shoulder

would have been nice to have that caliber of football player associated with our program.

I agree to degree. I heard Branch interviewed on Ramsey and Rutherford. I wonder, though, if the time demands would be too great for him. Too, he has no coaching experience. He would have been a great ambassador for U of L and I think a great recruiter.

Per Jody Demling:

Louisville football coach Bobby Petrino announces two additions to his staff: Nick Petrino and Cort Dennison.
Dennison, on staff as a recruiting guy, will be the assistant secondary coach and recruiting coordinator. Petrino will coach wide receivers

I guess this explains quite a bit about what was going on. I guess time will tell.

I like promoting within especially when you consider the demand the head coach puts on his staff. Their is no adjustment period for players or staff. Insert move on. Only time will tell if these two are better than the two that left.

Reactions: The Public Enemy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT