ADVERTISEMENT

Perfect fanbase for this guy to join...

zipp

Elite Member
Jun 26, 2001
MEMBERSHIP CARD

LSUKentuckyBasketball.JPG

I’m glad he’s there as they can have him. And yes, uahkay dropped crap for Hunt Brother’s pizza. WHO is that?!

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Reactions: KerryRhodes
LOU is under contract with Papa John's the company, not the man. Trust me, I work for a competitor and would love to see all of that removed for numerous, obvious reasons.

I’m glad he’s there as they can have him. And yes, uahkay dropped crap for Hunt Brother’s pizza. WHO is that?!

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!
Best rest stop Pizza around! There was a convenience store by my old company and I would always grab a Hunt Brothers if I needed a quick bite for lunch.

And I'd rate Domino's and PIZZA Hut > Papa John's

Best rest stop Pizza around! There was a convenience store by my old company and I would always grab a Hunt Brothers if I needed a quick bite for lunch.

And I'd rate Domino's and PIZZA Hut > Papa John's
and I thought I was the only one who would admit to scarfing down Hunt Brothers when on the run.

If you can find an authentic godfathers pizza anywhere then you found the holy grail of pizza in Kentucky
They had a Godfather's buffet in Hoptown that closed recently...can only find it at a gas station now...that thin dish meatlovers was the best.

Had enough plastic surgery I bet his balls are hanging under his chin, ( versus his balls hanging directly on Kenny Payne’s chin)

Also, I bet he’s had enough hair plugs to fill the infield at Churchill Downs.

Great match for that fat coaching staff.

Reactions: CommodoreCard
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT