ADVERTISEMENT

Payne Post Game Comments

The best one was "they're (Clemson) a really good team they may make the tournament " wtf ?

Look I appreciate the fact the team battled and didn't give up And they were playing short handed, and it's not the players fault they have Eeyore for a coach, but sorry, it's just another brick in the wall..

A moral victory against a team that "might make the tournament " is something you hear at a bottom feeder MAC school not at a top 7 or 8 program of all time..

I really expected Clemson to come out with a vengeance after we basically kept them out of the tournament last year. What I saw in them last night was not an NCAA tournament team.

Reactions: Cap'n Jim
Aside from he coaching ineptitude, I don't think I've ever seen anyone more tone-deaf in their comments in any walk of life. Dude needs to just shut up for his own sake.

They always play Clemson close because they are slow and can’t jump resulting in the offensive rebounding advantage and one on one offense. Wait until an athletic FSU gets here and see how that works out 😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT