ADVERTISEMENT

Papa John Football Seats

SoulSr

300+
Aug 20, 2001
Harrod's Creek, KY
I need some help finding a site that gives me the row and seating diagram for the football games.

For example, where is row HF in section 210? I am familiar with the rows starting with a - x then aa - xx.

Any help would be appreciated.

Go CARDS.

Remember those who sacrificed for our freedom. Freedom has never been free and still has a cost.

I've never been able to find anything that shows the actual seating row letters with seat numbers. Just the section numbers.

Starts A-Z in each section then AA-? is the 27th row & Bb is the 28th & so on.

Sec. With 100's is field level & 200's is above the entrance/exits in the lower bowl.

I have never been in the upper deck so I don't know how it's organized.

I need some help finding a site that gives me the row and seating diagram for the football games.

For example, where is row HF in section 210? I am familiar with the rows starting with a - x then aa - xx.

Any help would be appreciated.

Go CARDS.

Remember those who sacrificed for our freedom. Freedom has never been free and still has a cost.
Frustrating problem that has surprising not been solved on seat/venue websites.

Reactions: Steelers2012
Row 1 is Row A
Row 27 is AA
Not a row HJ but HH is row 32
Row ZZ if it goes that high is row 52

Not sure I can make it clearer?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I go to the site and expand to maximum, then view SEC 210 the rows are different than lower sections.

It starts with WA space, then row HD, HE, HF, G-Z and finally row AA - RR. I assume the lower space and Hx rows are for handicap fans.

I was plan on buying seats in row HF but did not know if they were restricted for handicap only.

Thanks

I don't know about row HF, but I do know row HD is the FIRST row in section 228, and 229.

I'd assume it's the same all the way around.

Found this out first hand at the Kenny Chesney Concert.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT