ADVERTISEMENT

Padgett to meet with Courtney Ramey and Father; Simons mom welcomes call:

HRTheCard

1500+
Gold Member
Sep 15, 2016

"Padgett has not yet reached out to Simons, but his mother, Tameka Simons, said their family would be receptive to re-opening the lines of communication.

"Sure, we are open to that," Tameka Simons said."

"Who's gonna be head coach next year?" I don't know

"Is UofL basketball gonna be tourney eligible?" I don't know

"Will the rest of the team be able to transfer immediately?" I don't know

Seems like a waste of time.

Yell we gonna have a team with div 2 type players for the foreseeable future! I will imagine all players will transfer out maybe two or three might stick around.

At this point in time I have to agree with this. I appreciate David's initiative to keep things rolling but there are way too many question marks in UofL's future right now. I don't see things getting back to a more positive track until there can be some answers to these types of questions.

At this point in time I have to agree with this. I appreciate David's initiative to keep things rolling but there are way too many question marks in UofL's future right now. I don't see things getting back to a more positive track until there can be some answers to these types of questions.

Well maybe we should just quit and shut down the program. Man I’m glad you not in a foxhole with me. You’re right you don’t know how this is going to shake out. We don’t know what can or cannot be proven. So move forward until we’re stopped. Glad Padgett doesn’t have that mentality.

Well maybe we should just quit and shut down the program. Man I’m glad you not in a foxhole with me. You’re right you don’t know how this is going to shake out. We don’t know what can or cannot be proven. So move forward until we’re stopped. Glad Padgett doesn’t have that mentality.
Padgett can"t do it all by himself. He needs 2 assistants just to run practice.

Obviously. This comment was in reference to his continuing recruiting.

I think it's a complete waste of time to go after any top 50 guys right now. We have no shot at any top players with all the uncertainty. You can stay in the foxhole if you want while I'd pursue more reasonable paths to success.

I think it's a complete waste of time to go after any top 50 guys right now. We have no shot at any top players with all the uncertainty. You can stay in the foxhole if you want while I'd pursue more reasonable paths to success.

Don’t forget your white flag

It was reported on the radio today that it was Padgett and two 25ish video assistants. Said the two had no college B-ball experience, was brought up out of their normal jobs to help run practice. I have no idea if it’s true or if there is anyone else, just a report off the radio.

You never know, it could all end up with a decent recruiting class. Rich Brooke’s got kids to U.K. with the promise of PT, and a lot of kids as you said want it, or want to be the “man”. Sometimes situations like this result in getting kids with a lot of heart, Desire, etc... you can’t coach that. Lebron isn’t coming through the door, but sometimes with the right role players the puzzle is complete

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT