ADVERTISEMENT

Our Team

amconley

500+
Gold Member
Apr 14, 2006
I fully support this team but I am starting to question some of the recurring issues from our players affecting their performance on the court.
1. Why does the team continue to accept zero effort from our only McDonald's player? In case you're guessing, VG King.
2. The development of Darius Perry is disappointing. He shows potential but this is year two for him. If he had improved as much as Jordan, we wold be in much better shape at the guard.
3. Our players seem to fall way too often when they are pressed. Particularly our guards. Since this is recurring I assume that little attention is being given to this weakness.
4. The two players above essentially represent our bench production when you include McManhon so as long as their production is minimal and they continue to make errors, we are six deep. That won't take us too far in any tournament. I forgot Enoch, who should be starting over Williams.
5. Just an observation. CRP always talked about modifying a players shot and we did see some improvement with some players. I noticed that Cunningham, Perry, and VG shoot flat shots with no air or little wrist action. That can be corrected and improve their accuracy.
6. You can't tell me that nobody on our team can consistently hit the 12 foot shot in the middle of a zone. If we hit that shot last night, we win. We better figure that one out or teams will press us and zone us and hold us to 30 to 40 points and lose our remaining games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News