ADVERTISEMENT

OUR OWN JACK COFFEE ROCKS THE GRAWEMEYER!!...

zipp

Elite Member
Jun 26, 2001
Tune into our local news channels tonite for extensive coverage of Jack's appearance today at "The G". He conducted personal, on camera, no-holds-barred interviews with WHAS, WAVE, WDRB, WLKY, and cn2.

If you have to pick, I would try to catch WHAS and cn2 for the most candid and insightful commentary Jack offered on just about every angle of the Tom Jurich situation. It was a sight to behold!

And yes, I was the guy in the only shirt he owns ("In Tom We Trust") silently holding the other end of Jack's sign...

Tune into our local news channels tonite for extensive coverage of Jack's appearance today at "The G". He conducted personal, on camera, no-holds-barred interviews with WHAS, WAVE, WDRB, WLKY, and cn2.

If you have to pick, I would try to catch WHAS and cn2 for the most candid and insightful commentary Jack offered on just about every angle of the Tom Jurich situation. It was a sight to behold!

And yes, I was the guy in the only shirt he owns ("In Tom We Trust") silently holding the other end of Jack's sign...

Ask him how he feels about the Bevin board and that this dismissal has Bevin's handprints all over it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT