ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Papa John's sales are down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I’m in the minority, but I always thought papa johns, dominoes, and Pizza Hut were all on level playing field. Pizza Hut has awesome stuffed crust, but is greasy and rich. Dominoes is very hit and miss. Sometimes like cardboard, sometimes too greasy, other times perfect balance. Papa johns is generally on the cardboard crust side of things, but their thin crust is usually solid. However, it can get a little too greasy as well at times as well.

“You can’t fix pizza sales without first fixing the NFL”. Sounds about right.

schnatter needs to stick to what he knows - embarrassing himself (and his wife) publicly chasing twenty-something year old ass, and making shitty pizza.

He wouldn’t be the first to get rich and screw it up.

Especially if he equates “rich” with “smart”. ;)

And he’s sure starting to act like he thinks he’s the smartest guy in any room.

Papa, not surprisingly, is a liar. Started the year well, but hasn't been the same since.
DNkqG8xWsAEqlgF.jpg:large

Pizza Hut (YUM) announced today that their sales are fine. No decline due to the NFL. Hey Pizza Man curse of the Card. Maybe your pizza sucks. Even SuCk fans figured that out. Replaced it with Hunts Brothers.

Reactions: CommodoreCard
Pizza Hut (YUM) announced today that their sales are fine. No decline due to the NFL. Hey Pizza Man curse of the Card. Maybe your pizza sucks. Even SuCk fans figured that out. Replaced it with Hunts Brothers.

UK-Lexington dropped Papa John's because they don't offer opossum, squirrel, and owl toppings on their pizzas...

Yes. I did forget that.

I like the pizza. And I want to see a local company do well.

But I hope NOBODY spends one thin dime at a papa John's booth at PJCS. I sure as hell won't.

Reactions: jimmy5-11
Papa Johns has gone from a descent company...to a crap company. They dont pay their drivers crap. I have worked with them off and on for the past 20 years..in various capacities. For past 5 years...PJ's has continued to drop their per delivery rate to their drivers from 2.25 per delivery in 2012...to .93 in 2016. Then went to 30% for each delivery. Plus, the put in GPS trackers on their delivery signs to slow drivers down. It was the first time I've ever been flipped off for driving too slow. Anyway, I don't deal with PJ's anymore because after what Papa did again Petrino and Jurich. Papa is an arrogant a**hat. He is right about the NFL...I stopped watching them after this kneeling crap. Don't eat PJ's pizza either. Hence ratings down...pizza sales down. Give me a Wicks a'll meat or Impellizaris and I'm good.

Poopy Johns retail stand closest to me at the yum was shall we say “sparsely frequented” last night from what I could see.

I loved it.

Who didn’t love it were those parents who had signed up to work the booth for a fundraising opportunity. :(

Sad!

Poopy Johns retail stand closest to me at the yum was shall we say “sparsely frequented” last night from what I could see.

I loved it.

Who didn’t love it were those parents who had signed up to work the booth for a fundraising opportunity. :(

Sad!

We watched our Granddaughter last Saturday night. It was a short notice watch. We were painting. So we had to do some fast food. Our Granddaughter wanted Pizza. We did Pappa's. He has a quality control problem, because the pizza was just plain nasty. That is why his sales are down!

So why did you "love it"...because he told your precious NFL to go flog themselves? My guess is pizza sales will do just fine. It makes no never mind to me anyhow because when I come to the Ville I eat at Mike Lining's and Soupy's.
Given that you seem to have great difficulty with established fact, I’d stay away from assumptions - you’re simply too dim.

I don’t watch or care about the nfl. I enjoyed his lack of sales at the yum center because poopy john is a self important asshat who makes the mistake of thinking he has something to say in anything other than a (shitty) pizza based discussion.

Btw - he didn’t tell the nfl anything. Rather than take responsibility for declining stock prices as a ceo should, he blamed his company’s failings on godell not handling the protest situation to his liking.

Thanks for sharing the places you like to eat - it was fascinating. Where is your favorite place to buy your Depends?

So why did you "love it"...because he told your precious NFL to go flog themselves? when I come to the Ville I eat at Soupy's.
When did Papa Boyardee tell the NFL to go “flog” themselves? That worm has kissed more NFL ass than anybody. Even a nobody should know that.

Soupy’s....:D. “Where people can gum their lunch down without ever getting out of their vehicles.” Good choice for you indeed.

Reactions: BPGhost
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT