ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Baseball beats Pitt 5-2 to go to ACC Championship Game

No biggie but I wish everyone would post baseball stuff on the Dugout Forum. It’s been free for quite a while now. Go Cards!
i did not know it even exists because when i go to a forum, i simply choose the drop down Forums menu at the top of the page and the DugOut forum is not listed there so one cannot be expected to post there when it's not even an option in the drop down menu. i found it by having to actually click on the forum link and not the drop down to find it. it's a poorly designed website overall. the football nor basketball schedules are ever on the front page, only recruit info that no one cares about. the upcoming schedules should be the second thing listed after current news but giving me a list of recruits, some of whom will never even show up is pointless. i've made the same comment before and have simply been told do extra clicks to get to the schedule because upcoming games are less important thatn some high schools kids names. how dumb. it's all about efficiency and less clicks within a website, not more.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT