ADVERTISEMENT

OSU vs OU

tn00nan

2000+
Feb 17, 2003
Dayton, OH
Can't help but compare them to the Cards. Oklahoma looks slow. Their QB especially (compared to MJ, but who isn't) is slow. I don't find them impressive at all.

OSU looks very fast though. They are young but very good.

I think UL - Ohio State would be a very interesting game.

Unfortunately, we still have some dangerous games ahead of us, especially Clemson and Houston.

I'm still in awe of what we did to FSU. And as good as Jackson is, it was also our defense and our offense. Great to see Radcliffe having a great year.

Reactions: Mayoman
Can't help but compare them to the Cards. Oklahoma looks slow. Their QB especially (compared to MJ, but who isn't) is slow. I don't find them impressive at all.

OSU looks very fast though. They are young but very good.

I think UL - Ohio State would be a very interesting game.

Unfortunately, we still have some dangerous games ahead of us, especially Clemson and Houston.

I'm still in awe of what we did to FSU. And as good as Jackson is, it was also our defense and our offense. Great to see Radcliffe having a great year.
I agree. OSU vs UL would be a fun game to watch. You guys worry me more than Bama. I live in Richmond so I really enjoy the hand wringing from the UK fans. Good luck the rest of the way except if we meet in the playoffs

Last edited:
Reactions: atiba
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT