ADVERTISEMENT

ONLY Grover could start this thread

Steelers2012

Jan 5, 2012
Bless his heart, Grover starts a thread talking about Coach Mac leaving UofL for Texas because he "cannot beat UK", then doubles down by claiming " UK has owned uavel baseball last few seasons" despite UofL winning the last 5 consecutive games. And to top it off, UK's coach Henderson has resigned today. That dude is beyond obsessed and delusional. Even his fellow posters call him out for his claims. Classic Grover. :p

https://kentucky.forums.rivals.com/...-following-cholly-strong.194826/#post-4658310

Not sure why you or anyone else would waste their time with that dud. He's as ignorant as they come and for that fan base, that is saying something.

Reactions: CardFanBudMan
Not sure why you or anyone else would waste their time with that dud. He's as ignorant as they come and for that fan base, that is saying something.

I didn't post in the thread, and I'm generally not one to link a rival thread or post, but that one was just far TOO goofy to ignore. :eek:

I didn't post in the thread, and I'm generally not one to link a rival thread or post, but that one was just far TOO goofy to ignore. :eek:
Too goofy is right. IDK if that poster is the infamous cop pretending Grover Sales or not, but the MO sure fit.

That dud is beyond obsessed about everything UofL and now just makes ish up to fit his need to hate. He is a sick individual who seriously needs medication to help him recover from his mental illness. One sick twisted puppy.

Steelers - thanks for posting this and the link. Pure comedy gold as the thread devolves into multiple yuts taking turns calling each other stupid.

Best part is that they were all right - lol.

Steelers - thanks for posting this and the link. Pure comedy gold as the thread devolves into multiple yuts taking turns calling each other stupid.

Best part is that they were all right - lol.

Poster 'catdance'...what a beauty he was/is. How many ways did he get proven to be stupid? Wow! Funniest thread in quite a while that one is.

Reactions: BPGhost
I peaked in on the thread for a bit but, as usual, every thread over there that mentions UofL turns into the same old (hooker, adulterer, we cheat but they don't, abortion blah blah blah) nonsense. Makes me nauseous even considering opening a thread over there. I got my fill of it and that should last me another year or two before I consider it again.

Excuse me while I go puke and then take a shower. uk fans are pompous nincompoops.

In a thread on the football board over there, Grover reveals that he is coaching football at Seneca this season.

I wonder if someone could verify this - or - LMAO - not. ;-)

Grover actually lived about 5 houses up the street from me in the early nineties. Gives me the creeps just thinking about it.

So you guys have been following this guy for a while?
No Clievus, it's quite the opposite. The cross dressing, UofL obsessed Grover Sales used to make himself up to look like one of the Village People and stalk women in Louisville and now he has moved on to Cardinal coaches and players so we are just keeping an eye on the psycho-turd.

The day that poor Groves goes tits-up will indeed be a sad day in Mildcat Land.

Reactions: Cue Card
No Clievus, it's quite the opposite. The cross dressing, UofL obsessed Grover Sales used to make himself up to look like one of the Village People and stalk women in Louisville and now he has moved on to Cardinal coaches and players so we are just keeping an eye on the psycho-turd.

The day that poor Groves goes tits-up will indeed be a sad day in Mildcat Land.
Not as much as you might think. There seems to be a growing contingent that are weary of his buffoonery.

Grover Sales was legendary for his over-the-top fawning and groveling over Pitino 20 years ago. That he persists, now the abused suitor with cans of Rick's construction dust on his shelf, presents the sickest schtick anyone has literally ever seen. He is the living icon of deranged fanhood, and at an age that is totally disturbing for its immaturity.

Grover exists on a plane like one of those unembalmed Zen masters who died in meditations so deep that their bodies sit, undistrubed in Japanese Temples, looking almost alive.

He is who Chuck Norris checks for under his bed at night,

Not as much as you might think. There seems to be a growing contingent that are weary of his buffoonery.

I DO find it odd that he has changed his username so often on his own board. I've never read anything over there that indicated he was in danger of getting banned by his own. I wonder why so many usernames? His posting style is instantly recognizeable when he has posted here, so changing his username doesn't really serve a purpose that I can see. He is just an odd case. And for any lurkers (Blueaz), yes I read the UK boards. I posted over there for years, so it's no secret I read them.

I DO find it odd that he has changed his username so often on his own board. I've never read anything over there that indicated he was in danger of getting banned by his own. I wonder why so many usernames? His posting style is instantly recognizeable when he has posted here, so changing his username doesn't really serve a purpose that I can see. He is just an odd case. And for any lurkers (Blueaz), yes I read the UK boards. I posted over there for years, so it's no secret I read them.
Yeah - I don't think he's been banned. My guess is that he comes up with new screen names that he feels would be more devastating to Pitino - lol.

Reactions: Steelers2012
Yeah - I don't think he's been banned. My guess is that he comes up with new screen names that he feels would be more devastating to Pitino - lol.
Such a creative man, lol.

So is he helping coach football at Seneca or not?

Well, I base my question on something I read. Thus the question. Saying he is an ibiot is simply fact - saying that he lied through his remaining teeth is another story.

Well, I base my question on something I read. Thus the question. Saying he is an ibiot is simply fact - saying that he lied through his remaining teeth is another story.
He has claimed to be a coach at Seneca multiple time to try and give his opinion on the Tubman case some weight. Given that he is such a habitual liar, hard to know where fact meets fiction. The only thing that I'm sure of, is that he sells bubblewrap for a living.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT