ADVERTISEMENT

One wrong call

Jun 17, 2012
Not saying it was a horrible call but it was the wrong call. If the right call was made we would have a different game on our hands. They scored seven runs with two outs in the fourth. Would have been ZERO if the right call were made. Just sayin

Originally posted by putter23:
True but I doubt we win this game anyway. Too many mental and physical mistakes.
Well....the guys did come back and score 4 and that would have been 4-4. That call was deadly. Add into getting ZERO breaks and just not playing good baseball...well, farewell to an exciting and very successful season.

The way we played, that call isn't getting to me. Offensively, we were as bad as I have seen us under Lemonis. No discipline at the plate. The IU game was absolutely brutal. Hard to get upset with a blown call when you play the way we did.

It is very disappointing to see us go out after all the success we've had. I won't, however, blame it on a call. Champions win in spite of as well as because of. We came close this year...very close. It was fun and exciting. Thank you coach Dan.

How many fans have a top ten football team to watch while they're waiting for their NC basketball team to take the court? :)

the call sucked but in the end we made 4 errors in the game and made way too many in the CWS. We got away with them vs Vandy b/c they couldn't hit but IU and Oregon St. can and made us pay for every freebie we gave them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT