ADVERTISEMENT

Old Cardinal Stadium Seat Sale Info

chevelle99

300+
Oct 12, 2017
Details for the sale of old Cardinal Stadium seats have been announced. Basically $50.00 each must buy 2. Pay in advance and pick up yourself. Would look great on a porch or in a garage or man cave. Bolt a couple in your truck bed and tailgate old school. Use your imagination. Pretty sure your wife won't let you put them in the living room though. The link for official details is below.

http://www.kyvenues.com/stadium-seats.html

They have completely mucked up this process. Only selling sets of 7 & 9 seats right now at $350 or $450!

C'mon man! Who has room, let alone the money for that many? Not 10,000 seats worth of demand for that.

Typical government work...too complicated, expensive, & inefficient!

Last edited:
Reactions: zipp
I'm waiting until the last minute when they have thousands to sell in a 24-hour period. And if I miss out, these things will be all over ebay in a year or so...

Reactions: Morgantown Card
A buddy of mine in Cincinnati had a section of 8 seats from Riverfront Stadium mounted in his mancave. They were aimed at the big screen tv and looked absolutely great. There were more comfortable chairs to sit in - sure - but as a novelty you could sit in one and watch the game for a few minutes. Cool. I'd love to get a couple from Old CS, but not 7 or 9.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT