ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio St.

Apr 17, 2009
Why the heck would someone that just beat Oh St. even consider Louisville? Are you fekkkin kidding me? The mess that we are in and we are even thinking someone that just beat that program is gonna even be slightly interested?

Why the heck would someone that just beat Oh St. even consider Louisville? Are you fekkkin kidding me? The mess that we are in and we are even thinking someone that just beat that program is gonna even be slightly interested?

Stop drinking dude......

Where do they get these people.....

Reactions: td75
Just saying...we hired our fired ex wife and now living with it.......we get it right from our past. Why is that so difficult to accept?

The only reason we haven’t beaten them in our history is because they won’t play us.

It never ceases to amaze me how insecure UofL fans can get sometimes. Take a tour of our new facilities sometime, and look at all we have. Then go to West Lafayette or Columbus and do the same thing. What you will be amazed to learn is that UofL has most of the things that those programs have, and several other things that those programs WISH they had.

If Coach Petrino left us and Jeff Brohm wanted to come home, he’d have everything he would need here to complete Howard’s dream.

Reactions: td75
Except a loyal fan base

Did the fanbase sign a 10 year contract only to bolt two days later ?
Ink wasn't even dry.
Did not the fanbase take back the liar ?

Is the fanbase running off assistants ?
Is the fanbase calling anemic offensive plays ?

Loyalty LoL

Reactions: BPGhost
Did the fanbase sign a 10 year contract only to bolt two days later ?
Ink wasn't even dry.
Did not the fanbase take back the liar ?

Is the fanbase running off assistants ?
Is the fanbase calling anemic offensive plays ?

Loyalty LoL
Half-empty Stadium.
0-6 Nebraska get SRO. That’s a loyal fan base.

Reactions: PushupMan

Most new coaches inherit messes, so...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT