ADVERTISEMENT

Offensive Impact Players in 2018-19 season?

Cardinal Cash

Four-Star Poster
Gold Member
Oct 18, 2016
Who ya got? Pass is the obvious choice, but for him to qualify as a big impact in this case I would say he’d have to throw for close to 4,000 yards.

Dez and Jaylen will be one of the best WR duos in the conference if not the country. I really like how both of those guys have developed.

Dae Williams/Colin Wilson will have to be healthy for us to have even an 8 win season. They will be the workhorse backs with Little, Hawkins, and Hall getting carries in spells.

The entire O-line is gonna be important, but I think Bentley will need to make his presence known this year as a new full-time starter. Becton is a given. Will have another thread at a later date on Defense if others want to discuss what I believe to be the most important factor of next season’s results.
What offensive players do you all think have to step up this year for us to have success?

Who ya got? Pass is the obvious choice, but for him to qualify as a big impact in this case I would say he’d have to throw for close to 4,000 yards.

Dez and Jaylen will be one of the best WR duos in the conference if not the country. I really like how both of those guys have developed.

Dae Williams/Colin Wilson will have to be healthy for us to have even an 8 win season. They will be the workhorse backs with Little, Hawkins, and Hall getting carries in spells.

The entire O-line is gonna be important, but I think Bentley will need to make his presence known this year as a new full-time starter. Becton is a given. Will have another thread at a later date on Defense if others want to discuss what I believe to be the most important factor of next season’s results.
What offensive players do you all think have to step up this year for us to have success?
Lamar and the kicker were, I believe, the only two players on a Power 5 team to score 100 points. No other team had more than one player who scored 100 points. I believe the kicker is coming back.

Reactions: Cardinal Cash
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT