ADVERTISEMENT

Of all the reasons...

ULGrad09

One-Star Poster
Oct 31, 2016
Richmond, VA
Of all the reasons I thought we may struggle this year, I would have never thought it would be due to lack of effort. Damn shame as that is 100% controllable and something that should never occur when dawning a Louisville jersey.

Well these players insisted that DP is who they wanted to play for, and they're killing him. They need to pull their heads out and start playing to their potential.

Kerry - Agreed it is a 40 minute game. Glad we got out with a win but can't have a half of lackluster effort against decent competition.

NCCard- Calm down. We got it together in the second half, no doubt about it. That is how this team should play, but we shouldn't have low effort. Ever.

Its happens.
Florida is down 3 at home, at the half to Loyola Chicago.
Sure I'd like to see a wire to wire perfect game, that rarely happens.

Frustrating-yes.
Overblown reactions with 20 minutes to go-have patience.

Reactions: wilkie01
Cards made a lot of lazy passes, especially in the first half. I'm not sure if the problem was effort - I think it was a lack of focus.

Kerry - Agreed it is a 40 minute game. Glad we got out with a win but can't have a half of lackluster effort against decent competition.

NCCard- Calm down. We got it together in the second half, no doubt about it. That is how this team should play, but we shouldn't have low effort. Ever.
Calm down? I’m not the one who freaked out after 20 minutes. Look it’s still a work in progress to find out who and what works best. We can’t have 20 turnovers. We can’t have Snider and our bigs in foul trouble. CDP wasn’t given a team where all he has to do is throw his hands behind his head. Anybody notice that when we made the big run in the 2nd half that King was on the bench. What led to the big runout? Our defense led to easy baskets. A Cardinal staple.

Reactions: BooneCo_Card
DP, a solid dude, not a good coach.

To early to make that statement. We’re you thinking he was going to become a HOF coach overnight. This is ridiculous statement. He did something at the half that was a different team in the second half.

To early to make that statement. We’re you thinking he was going to become a HOF coach overnight. This is ridiculous statement. He did something at the half that was a different team in the second half.

No, it's not too early.

No, I was not thinking he was going become a HOF coach overnight.

No, it's not a ridiculous statement. Cards have played nearly a quarter of their schedule. That's enough of a sample size to form an opinion.

I'm cheering for him. He's a great guy. I wish nothing but success. But, from what I've seen so far, he doesn't have it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT