ADVERTISEMENT

Not sure if this is cool or not (posting to an article from another blog), but I found this an excellent preview for this year

Nice write up. Thanks for the read. Now to hear...Play ball!!! I want to see it, in person at JPS.

Interesting to see that Albanese looks to be one of the weekend guys. I know that Big Mike was being thrown around as a possibility,but if true, we'll have Kirian and Poland coming out of the pen as closers. One Lefty and one Righty.
Couldn't be happier for Albanese. I've talked to him at practices the season before. He was set to break out last season, coming off an injury. Very nice young man, like the rest of these young men.

Reactions: rh62531
At first I didn’t know who you were referring to. In totally forgot about him. I have not heard his name mentioned at all. He had lots of potential. Looking at the roster...goodness, there are lots of pitchers to choose from. Ryan Hawks is a guy i think can make some noise. I really hope Perkins is totally healthy; even if he doesn’t start, if he can be a solid middle inning reliever (3-5 inning guy) that would be tremendous.

At first I didn’t know who you were referring to. In totally forgot about him. I have not heard his name mentioned at all. He had lots of potential.
[/QUOTE
I saw the player promotion of him from the baseball site on social media. I'm guessing he's gonna be on the roster. The way it looks now,if Kirian stays in the pen, there might be 3 right handed starters for the weekend. Interesting to say the least. I can't remember that happening before.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT