ADVERTISEMENT

Not a good start

That head linesman sucks. Was just about to type that so does trumaine Washington but, then he makes that play. Lol.

Halftime.

Now the Cards see that Miss st came to play DESPITE the coaching changes.

Hopefully the defense wakes up.
O-line needs to create better running holes and protect Lamar more.

Id pull Lamar and let Jawon take over.
Then again, im not paid 4 million to make that decision.

Reactions: Cue Card
Halftime.

Now the Cards see that Miss st came to play DESPITE the coaching changes.

Hopefully the defense wakes up.
O-line needs to create better running holes and protect Lamar more.

Id pull Lamar and let Jawon take over.
Then again, im not paid 4 million to make that decision.
I agree. LJ has nothing left to prove or anything left to gain by playing. The scouts know who he is and what he can do. It's time to see the future. Bring in Pass!!

Just a note, Jaylen Smith better watch the way he carries the ball. He's been carrying it like a loaf of bread, in his injured hand, all game long. That late hit out of bounds was actually a fumble.

Kick the ball in the end zone!!! Or recruit someone who can.

You know Petrino does that stupid 'kicks it within the 5" so
they can only return it to the 20 and below.

It NEVER works and i also wish theyd kick it through the end zone.

Reactions: BPGhost
MSU bringing the heat this half, gotta get the ball out of LJ's hands quicker now.

Looks like The Bulldogs got their second wind. Got to wear em down again to win this one.

I’ll ask again (for the millionth time) do we have a screen pass in the playbook??

Also, where the hell is Dae Williams?

Something to remember as MSU continues to fairly handle us defensively, even though Grantham is no longer there, they are top 10 statistically. Big, strong, physical. They're pretty good.

Reactions: Mayoman
Something to remember as MSU continues to fairly handle us defensively, even though Grantham is no longer there, they are top 10 statistically. Big, strong, physical. They're pretty good.

3rd and Grantham is on the phone with whoever is calling the defense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT