ADVERTISEMENT

north carolina

hubble88

No-Ranking Prospect
Dec 16, 2016
i cant see how everybody has north carolina as a lock for a 1 seed.if the cards win the acc tournament there resume will be just as good.

i cant see how everybody has north carolina as a lock for a 1 seed.if the cards win the acc tournament there resume will be just as good.
Nobody is technically a lock, but UNC is turning it on at the right time. They look pretty tough.

If UNC wins the ACC tourney, then they are a 1 seed lock. If they lose to UofL who goes on to win the ACC tourney, they are probably still a 1 seed. Depending on what happens in other conference tournaments, the Cards might get a serious look at a 1 seed with a ACC tourney championship. That road loss at Wake Forrest probably killed those chances though. I suspect the Cards are playing for a 2 seed at best and that's not a bad thing. Most title winners are either a 1 or 2 seed.

It's been a great basketball season as we watched this team battle against other teams in the best conference in college basketball. Hopefully the Cards finish off this season with a 10 game winning streak. Beating Notre Dame was huge. Now we have to win 9 more to bring NCAA title #4 home.

GO CARDS!!!

1,2,3 seeds dont matter. Pretty much the same.

UNC will get a #1 seed unless they suffer a blowout loss.

Reactions: Cue Card
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT