ADVERTISEMENT

Nolan Traore

shadow force

Jun 8, 2010
Had heard rumblings that UofL was interested in Traore but sounds like he's not going to attend college in the U.S.

"It was cool to have all these programs interested in me," Traore said. "I don't take that for granted. It was a reward for all the work I've put in. I was happy to have all these options, but the possibility of staying close to my family was also important. They can visit me, and I can go home easily."

Reactions: Slaz_Swag
Had heard rumblings that UofL was interested in Traore but sounds like he's not going to attend college in the U.S.

"It was cool to have all these programs interested in me," Traore said. "I don't take that for granted. It was a reward for all the work I've put in. I was happy to have all these options, but the possibility of staying close to my family was also important. They can visit me, and I can go home easily."

Would have loved to have him…This is probably the best decision though. France is super hot for NBA prospects right now, most likely going to have back to back #1 picks hailing from France.

Reactions: shadow force
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT