ADVERTISEMENT

No Replay of Questionable Calls

Knucklehank1

6000+
Jul 12, 2004
Can someone explain why UofL doesn't show the replay of questionable calls? It really diminishes the in-stadium experience for folks like me that care about things other than drinking at the game. Add to that the terrible internet/data access.

Reactions: MrLandry
I think it's because the NCAA rules are supposed to disallow those type in stadium replays. However those rules are somewhat ambiguous and there are some schools that do replay those plays. I'm guessing that our AD doesn't want to piss off the powers that be.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

I think it's because the NCAA rules are supposed to disallow those type in stadium replays. However those rules are somewhat ambiguous and there are some schools that do replay those plays. I'm guessing that our AD doesn't want to piss off the powers that be.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

I can tell you that Clemson has no qualms with showing them. If that is the NCAA policy, then it is a dumb one. Why would you deny the consumer the opportunity to see how the play unfolded?

We were asking this all night. These types of replays have been shown at PJ earlier this year. Also, they did show replays of calls that went UofL's way - the Hikitini non-fumble and the roughing the kicker spring to mind. Maybe the whole ACC 'sportsmanship week' thingy had something to do with it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT