ADVERTISEMENT

Nimari Burnet...

My question is. How does a non basketball school like Oregon attract the interest of so many big time recruits? They have no tradition, they play in a nothing conference, they don't have a track record of putting players in the NBA & they're located 10,000 miles from no where. Yet they're out recruiting 99% of the D-1 schools. Where there's this much smoke, there's got to be a fire.

My question is. How does a non basketball school like Oregon attract the interest of so many big time recruits? They have no tradition, they play in a nothing conference, they don't have a track record of putting players in the NBA & they're located 10,000 miles from no where. Yet they're out recruiting 99% of the D-1 schools. Where there's this much smoke, there's got to be a fire.
Let’s see.. what conference has the most college National championships in the country? PAC 12 or whatever they call themselves. In fact 3 PAC members each have over 100 NC’s. Kind of makes that 9 basketball championships seem obscure. By the way, have you heard that one PAC 12 team has 11 basketball NC’s? Maybe you can guess which one? Here’s a clue they have a U and a L in their name.

Nike HQ is there. "Nuff said. Also, if you love a good riot, close by Portland is great for one of those.

Two words Nike Money. Nike has its hand so far up Oregon's arse. Well you get the picture.

Reactions: TopCatCal

Because Dana Altman is a great coach. How do you not know this

$$N$$I$$K$$E

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT