ADVERTISEMENT

Nick Petrino

All I know is I was behind him in line at Prospect Thornton's a few weeks ago, and his cologne about knocked me over. After he paid and walked out, I noticed the look on the clerk's face. I said "you smelled it, too, right?" We laughed. It was some strong stuff.
tenor.gif

All I know is I was behind him in line at Prospect Thornton's a few weeks ago, and his cologne about knocked me over. After he paid and walked out, I noticed the look on the clerk's face. I said "you smelled it, too, right?" We laughed. It was some strong stuff.
tenor.gif

Did, he smell like a French Whore?

Actually, the best thing for Nick would be to be a head coach at the high school level for a few years, and start to build his own rep, independent of his dad. He can work his way back to the college game and maybe be a college HC someday. When you think about it, he’s really in a dead-end situation.

Reactions: wilkie01
Actually, the best thing for Nick would be to be a head coach at the high school level for a few years, and start to build his own rep, independent of his dad. He can work his way back to the college game and maybe be a college HC someday. When you think about it, he’s really in a dead-end situation.
I would say that he needs to go work under another head coach. He’s too young to be a HC and a good HS coach doesn’t necessarily translate into a good college coach. Bobby is actually doing him a disservice by keeping him on staff unless he doesn’t think he would do well under those conditions.

I would say that he needs to go work under another head coach. He’s too young to be a HC and a good HS coach doesn’t necessarily translate into a good college coach. Bobby is actually doing him a disservice by keeping him on staff unless he doesn’t think he would do well under those conditions.
But he’s setting him up for a nice retirement :rolleyes:

Yep. He coaches the same position his dad coaches. His "career path" to a full time P5 assistant position is very shaky. Same can be said for our LB coach who never played that position.

Peace

Nick needs to be moved off the team. He sucks. He only has the job because his dad. Garbage.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT