ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA violations for as many as three dozen Division I programs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
None of those stories in your link are by journalists - they’re by half-assed, bullshit bloggers that are paid by the click.

trump is calling cbs, nbc, cnn, abc, ny times, wapo fake news. Why? Because they fact check him and run stories that highlight his misstatements, misteps and lies. He has done more to undermine both the free press and US intelligence agencies than any foreign power ever could. The biggest liar if the last 3 decades has tried to cover his tracks at the expense of two of the greatest pillars of our democracy.
LOL...yes, all.of those news agencies that you mentioned plus fox news are "fake news" in regards to politics. Nothing but propaganda and people like you fall right in line and stay glued to them so that they can think for you. Probably good though, we wouldn't want you to actually have an original thought

LOL...yes, all.of those news agencies that you mentioned plus fox news are "fake news" in regards to politics. Nothing but propaganda and people like you fall right in line and stay glued to them so that they can think for you. Probably good though, we wouldn't want you to actually have an original thought
I'm not going to get in a crap tossing match with on this...this whole point your missing is that I am an independent thinker who looks at both sides of the story. I may lean right...but I vote on the issues. How dare even pretend that you know me or if I have an original thought. I see what's going on and I know what the truth is. So, you and I are done on this.

I'm not going to get in a crap tossing match with on this...this whole point your missing is that I am an independent thinker who looks at both sides of the story. I may lean right...but I vote on the issues. How dare even pretend that you know me or if I have an original thought. I see what's going on and I know what the truth is. So, you and I are done on this.
looks to me like I quoted and responded to BP Ghost and not you ....forget to log out of your other account?

Reactions: American Male
I guess you’re one of those free thinkers that gets their information from Facebook and Twitter bots - lol. Regardless, it’s “People like you” that are the unfortunate reason that the discourse in American society is in the dismal place that it is.

looks to me like I quoted and responded to BP Ghost and not you ....forget to log out of your other account?
Perhaps they responded to your use of the phrase “people like you” as denigrating all people who believe in a free press and decided to respond. It’s a message board big guy - anyone can respond to any post they want.

Kinda like you did when you responded to my post to Cue Card...

I guess you’re one of those free thinkers that gets their information from Facebook and Twitter bots - lol. Regardless, it’s “People like you” that are the unfortunate reason that the discourse in American society is in the dismal place that it is.
I literally have zero social media except for this site

Reactions: Cue Card
So, how do you "know the truth", you have to be getting your facts and data from somewhere? Surely not from the fake media, or maybe you are doing your own research and interviews.

So, how do you "know the truth", you have to be getting your facts and data from somewhere? Surely not from the fake media, or maybe you are doing your own research and interviews.
That's the point. You have to wade thru the mud to find the truth, and even then you can't be sure. BTW, BP (yes the Ghost), had you bothered to click on some of the links, you would have seen stories posted by 'reputable' news sources that turned out to be fake. Much like the collusion that was supposed to have happened with Russia and Trump like he was some sort of Manchurian candidate. Didn't happen after all. Next up is possible obstruction of something that didn't happen. When is Mueller going to get his main target?

That's the point. You have to wade thru the mud to find the truth, and even then you can't be sure. BTW, BP (yes the Ghost), had you bothered to click on some of the links, you would have seen stories posted by 'reputable' news sources that turned out to be fake. Much like the collusion that was supposed to have happened with Russia and Trump like he was some sort of Manchurian candidate. Didn't happen after all. Next up is possible obstruction of something that didn't happen. When is Mueller going to get his main target?
i can remember not so long ago it was called a witch hunt, now 16 indictments later it's back to deny and discredit. This thing is FAR from over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT