ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA TOURNAMENT CANCELLED

Wow.

It hurts. We didn’t get to say goodbye to Ryan, Dwayne, Steve, and Fresh like we should’ve. More than likely Jordan won’t get his chance to become a March hero before he heads on to the NBA.

No telling what Malik and DJ do now with NBA workouts? This team had a chance to make a run, and now we have to wait another year.

For all the crap I gave them, I thank coach Mack and the guys for putting out a top level team this year that reached #1, won at Cameron, and competed for an ACC title on the last day of the season.

Until next year, sadly

...It hurts. We didn’t get to say goodbye to Ryan, Dwayne, Steve, and Fresh like we should’ve. More than likely Jordan won’t get his chance to become a March hero before he heads on to the NBA...
Oh, I said THOSE goodbyes. I feel bad about the premature end of things for the women's team and esp. baseball. I'll bet the women would like to have their chance back to win the ACC tourney. Really sucks for Yacine Diop.

Men's basketball is the least of my regrets. And it's just as likely that Nwora would have fallen further in the Draft (out of?) than allow him to showcase his skills. Hell, today could be a blessing for him personally...

What a strange and confusing time. Here's to the world getting healthy. I'm going to miss the hell out of March Madness, but more so the baseball Cards. I hate to use the word sad, because people dying of a global epidemic, that's sad. I guess I don't know what I feel. Group therapy, anyone?

Oh, I said THOSE goodbyes. I feel bad about the premature end of things for the women's team and esp. baseball. I'll bet the women would like to have their chance back to win the ACC tourney. Really sucks for Yacine Diop.

Men's basketball is the least of my regrets. And it's just as likely that Nwora would have fallen further in the Draft (out of?) than allow him to showcase his skills. Hell, today could be a blessing for him personally...
Baseball hurts big time. That group was gonna win it all, I just had a feeling this season.

Reactions: PHCARD and Deeva
The odd thing about this is they didn’t do all this in 2009 when we had the Swine Flu. 65 million Americans caught the swine flu and it affected the young more so than the old. If they are thinking this is going to be worse than that Some of us might not be here next season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT