ADVERTISEMENT

My solution for Bowen

KerryRhodes

15000+
Dec 15, 2007
I understand he may be and unwitting victim in this situation, however its to risky to reinstate him at UofL.

I know it worked for Cam and the Miami basketball player, i dont think it would work for UofL.
The NCAA has it favorites and ignores their "stellar recruiting" , so dont even take the chance.

Bowen, Coach Padgett, Postel, AD Tyra all should petition the NCAA to gramt immediate release and transfer waiver to any school where he can immediately play.

Why?

If they file a reinstatement and it's granted, then UofL should feel nothing for playing him.

If NCAA tells him no then there's that.

How long have classes been going on? It may be difficult at this point in the semester to transfer. I think that's why he's still at U of L. He needs to stay eligible class wise.

Reactions: Deeva
Im saying it's not risky if the NCAA allows it.

If you allow Bowen back, then some people will want the clown Pitino back.
The Cards will be starting from scratch next March or April.

If it wasnt for some idiot paying for whoors instead of not using Campus Women to 'entertain' recruits for free like every other school, the Cards wouldnt have the dark cloud.

If you allow Bowen back, then some people will want the clown Pitino back.
The Cards will be starting from scratch next March or April.

If it wasnt for some idiot paying for whoors instead of not using Campus Women to 'entertain' recruits for free like every other school, the Cards wouldnt have the dark cloud.

Just like Newton though, Auburn didnt give a crap. They got the NCAA clear, that's all they needed. NCAA didnt do anything because they gave him the clear. It'd be the same situation here. but I dont expect him to get cleared.

Reactions: Kentucky31
Apparently young Mr Bowen has an attorney and is threatening to sue for reinstatement.
Interesting.

Reinstatement to where? I haven't read the NCAA has declared him ineligible. It seems Louisville has said he could not play due to the LIKELIHOOD of him being ineligible....thus having to forfeit more games if proven so.

So is he threatening UL? This whole thing gets more bizarre each couple of days. This would be a player suing a school that he committed to so he could play. His biggest issue is that with his name in the news media EVEN THOUGH NOT OFFICIALLY RELEASED BY THE FBI, and also as far as I know not blacklisted by the NCAA since the FBI has once again reportedly asked them to take no action yet......so no other school will take him.

Certainly are gonna be some crazy lawsuits before this is over.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT