ADVERTISEMENT

My early take for 2017

TheRealVille

5000+
Apr 27, 2015
Last night I watched the NC State game from last year and I don't think I've seen a more dominating half of football in my life. The Cards looked like the fastest team ever.

Brock Huard praised the Cards so much he sounded like a UofL sports announcer.

44-0 at the half.

It's hard to believe only a month later the Cards lost on this same field against UK.

This was my first viewing of the game since I watched it live. I knew the final score but I didn't remember it being that one sided. That first half was like a day time fantasy game. We even blocked a punt.

FSU isn't the only team determined to get revenge against the Cards. That thursday night game against the Pack will be our chance at redemption for that Houston game last season.

This year could mirror last with a early big home win leading to two road games that could tell the tale for 2017 season. I think the Cards will be ready this time. If the Cards can play that fast with a vastly improved OL, we finally may have a chance to play for the national championship.

I'm so ready!

I think it's 50-50 that we make the ACC championship game this year(which is obviously much better odds than vegas gave us). It will mainly hinge on how we perform in the FSU game. If we can beat the noles at home in a revenge game for them, I would say book your ticket to the ACCCG. Because I am confident that we get Clemson this year.

Reactions: American Male
I think it's 50-50 that we make the ACC championship game this year(which is obviously much better odds than vegas gave us). It will mainly hinge on how we perform in the FSU game. If we can beat the noles at home in a revenge game for them, I would say book your ticket to the ACCCG. Because I am confident that we get Clemson this year.

I 100% believe that if we are undefeated for the FSU game, it'll be on primetime on ABC like last season game @ Clemson was.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT