ADVERTISEMENT

Multiple players suspended for tonight

Knucklehank1

6000+
Jul 12, 2004
A boat doesn’t move well with anchors down. Next coach gonna have to leave a few guys at the dock.

Sounds like the John L “boat speech”.

Brohm is definitely going to have to come in and clean house. It's not just lack of execution, there are some players in the locker room who are a real cancer to this team. The whole culture around the football team needs to change.

I wouldn't be shocked to see 15 - 20 players be given their walking papers. The players better play hard tonight because they are auditioning for their new head coach.

Reactions: Cue Card
Why am I not surprised. This staff lets stuff go on all year and in the last 2 games have tighten the screws. Amazing.

The Louisville football team will play without four suspended players Saturday night against Kentucky.

Tight end Jordan Davis and running backs Dae Williams, Malik Staples and Javian Hawkins have all been disciplined for an unspecified violation of team rules.

The most significant absence of the four would be Davis. Without him, Micky Crum is the only scholarship tight end available Saturday.

Williams was already out with a wrist injury. Hawkins, a freshman, is redshirting this season. Staples has not played all season.

No big deal.

And of course the players are tweeting about their suspension. I understand they want to defend themselves but it’s a terrible look. Of course they know their coaches are short timers so they do t have that fear to worry about.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT