ADVERTISEMENT

Moving back to The Ville just in time for the game.... 2 tickets please?

No.1Cardfan

2000+
Nov 20, 2001
Trying to locate two for my wife and I ... anybody out there not able to use theirs? My birthday is Friday and this is the present to myself!! Thanks, Respond here or just Text if preffered.. 850-218-6840. Thanks, Dave W.

No.1Cardfan. I personally would head out there and find them there. With that said. Bring plenty of cash. So so tickets are selling for a couple hundred dollars. Maybe you could find a deal, maybe you can't. Best advice I can give ya. I have directed people all day to tickets. But they aren't cheap. Hope this helps. GO CARDS

No.1Cardfan. I personally would head out there and find them there. With that said. Bring plenty of cash. So so tickets are selling for a couple hundred dollars. Maybe you could find a deal, maybe you can't. Best advice I can give ya. I have directed people all day to tickets. But they aren't cheap. Hope this helps. GO CARDS
Thanks Valley, I am hopeful but not planning to go just yet. I have always had luck getting a ticket on here in a pinch but ...will see. This may be different

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT