ADVERTISEMENT

Morality Hand Revealed

ShortCreek

Three-Star Poster
Jul 17, 2008
The hayseed kitty fans have loved using the higher ground morality hand over the past 5-10 years. But...a loss to Southern Mississippi at home to open the season has revealed the true underbelly of their fandom we all knew existed.

After denigrating the ACC while predicting that Pope Stoops would bless them with a 9-3, 8-4, or 7-5 record and bowl eligibility, reality has indeed reared its ugly head!

It's now comical to read The Wildcat Lair on their rivals website. Seventy-five percent of the fan base participating on the message board would hire Lucifer himself to lead their football team. The Cardinal lust and jealousy has revealed their true character! Very entertaining and comical!

Exactly, and their Bobby supporters are back in force.

My favorite excuse now why they did the right thing not hiring Petrino... "As soon as U of L had an opening, he would have dumped us to return there."

It's real cleansing when you start to realize your true place in the pecking order.

LPT Football: The stuff that pond scum feeds off of...

There's a alot of them that have dumped their morality issues and are all over the Art Briles bandwagon right now. They make that hire, and they'll never be able to mention morality again. Petrino had a mistress and lied about it. Briles covered up sexual assaults.

Factually, you don't really know the extent of what most of "these guys" did.

And many or most of the LPT choir boys have skeletons in their closets that few of them would ever want to see the light of day.

This line of morality thinking is just cover for underperformance and things that generally have little do with actual football.

And it's humorous as hell watching them squirm and rationalize. Almost better than the games themselves.

LPT Football: Finally #1 at something...

Unless a drunken booster comes out of the woodwork with $12 million, Stoops is not going anywhere except back to work.

The turning point for the Stoops regime was delivered last year.

You can argue which game was the turning point.

Was it getting edged by Florida?
The season ending 6 game FBS losing streak?
Vandy? Louisville? No bowl?

The dog died last season. Stoops is already finished. All of the talk since then including after today's game is just an autopsy on an already dead roadkill.

Unless a drunken booster comes out of the woodwork with $12 million, Stoops is not going anywhere except back to work...
Just heard the Maddie math...

$15-20 mil when you factor the assistants who have contracts and the new head coach and staff.

Serious money.

LPT Football: WTH we've wasted more...

According to Matt Jones , Coach Petrino called him asking if he could set up a meeting with Barnhard because Petrino wanted the job so bad.

According to Matt Jones , Coach Petrino called him asking if he could set up a meeting with Barnhard because Petrino wanted the job so bad.
Heard that same BS. Maddie in the middle of everything that goes on at U of L and LPT.

:confused:

LPT Football: No wonder we suck...

$15-20 mil when you factor the assistants who have contracts and the new head coach and staff.

Serious money.

The good news is, most people who can write 8-figure checks didn't get to where they are in life by throwing money in a hole.

My mom always told me that it's easy to spend someone else's money! I hope Barnhart stays there forever, the guy's an idiot.

I'll give him a little credit. He didn't want crapiperi, because he knew how he did
things at

Kansas ( sleeping with a married Woman)
Umass and Memphis - $$$$$$ for players.

Reactions: gocds
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT