ADVERTISEMENT

Mississippi State opening

(Drops keyboard, walks out of office, Sonja, with the shut-out win)

Conspiracy theorists and chicken little followers limp back to locker room.

Someone wants to come into MY house of knowledge and start this stuff?
(Points to door).

See ya.

--sonja--

--sonja--

Reactions: Deeva and Bardman
(Drops keyboard, walks out of office, Sonja, with the shut-out win)

Conspiracy theorists and chicken little followers limp back to locker room.

Someone wants to come into MY house of knowledge and start this stuff?
(Points to door).

See ya.

--sonja--

--sonja--
Agreed! Unfortunately all message boards have their fair share of conspiracy theorists. We have some of the best right here.

Didn't you create the post three days ago, way before it was reported to local media?
I created it because Mississippi State had a job opening and CJW was being mentioned. My first two posts showed that. I’m glad I created the thread on this new forum to open up some discussion, hardly a conspiracy. I have also maintained throughout this thread that I agreed it wasn’t happening.

Reactions: Bardman
I created it because Mississippi State had a job opening and CJW was being mentioned. My first two posts showed that. I’m glad I created the thread on this new forum to open up some discussion, hardly a conspiracy. I have also maintained throughout this thread that I agreed it wasn’t happening.

I agree that it was a good post, the first I had heard, but I don't think it's naïve to believe that every time a coaching search pops up, Coach Walz is going to be on it. He's the youngest Coach outside of South Carolina that's doing things.

I agree that it was a good post, the first I had heard, but I don't think it's naïve to believe that every time a coaching search pops up, Coach Walz is going to be on it. He's the youngest Coach outside of South Carolina that's doing things.
Success brings job offers and Jeff gets them every year now. It’s a compliment to him and his staff and the program he has built. The key is, he knows what he has going on here, he built it and is not finished. I’m glad to have been a loyal supporter, season ticket holder of WBB for over 10 years.

Reactions: FlavRunit
I might add, when I mention some of the best conspiracy theorists here, who’s going to argue that a certain member who’s name begins with a Z, isn’t one of the best? He’s a legend who’s name is known and discussed on several sites. He wears that badge proud and I actually enjoy his takes.

Success brings job offers and Jeff gets them every year now. It’s a compliment to him and his staff and the program he has built. The key is, he knows what he has going on here, he built it and is not finished. I’m glad to have been a loyal supporter, season ticket holder of WBB for over 10 years.

I'm a 2 year season ticket holder and not giving up my seats. We have some magical seasons coming up. Of course I used to go to every women's game back in the student center when I was a student assistant in Sports Information office. Good times.

Reactions: zipp and mwatson61
I'm a 2 year season ticket holder and not giving up my seats. We have some magical seasons coming up. Of course I used to go to every women's game back in the student center when I was a student assistant in Sports Information office. Good times.

We attended out first UofL WBB game (as a couple) back in 1988. Over the years, we've attended UofL WBB home games at Ballard High School, Knights Gym at Bellarmine, Cardinal Arena, Commonwealth Convention Center, Louisville Gardens, Manual High School, Freedom Hall and the KFC YUM!Center. Paulie first started going in 1975. In addition to the list above, he can add Butler High School, Thomas Jefferson High School, Broadbent Arena and Spalding University as places he's seen UofLWBB home games. .

--sonja

We attended out first UofL WBB game (as a couple) back in 1988. Over the years, we've attended UofL WBB home games at Ballard High School, Knights Gym at Bellarmine, Cardinal Arena, Commonwealth Convention Center, Louisville Gardens, Manual High School, Freedom Hall and the KFC YUM!Center. Paulie first started going in 1975. In addition to the list above, he can add Butler High School, Thomas Jefferson High School, Broadbent Arena and Spalding University as places he's seen UofLWBB home games. .

--sonja

Holy smokes. I didn't realize they played at all of those high schools. One of my best moments was travelling to Champaigne, Ill to cover for Nancy who couldn't make the trip, representing the SID office. Cardinal Arena is the name of the gym, I couldn't remember.

Could you imagine Coach Walz back in those days when the State of Kentucky was loaded with talent. Could you imagine Lisa Harrison staying home to play with Gwen Doyle? Jaime Walz, Coach Walz sister staying home. We would have been a powerhouse much sooner. But I wouldn't trade where we are and how we got here for nothing.

Reactions: Sonja
Holy smokes. I didn't realize they played at all of those high schools. One of my best moments was travelling to Champaigne, Ill to cover for Nancy who couldn't make the trip, representing the SID office. Cardinal Arena is the name of the gym, I couldn't remember.

Could you imagine Coach Walz back in those days when the State of Kentucky was loaded with talent. Could you imagine Lisa Harrison staying home to play with Gwen Doyle? Jaime Walz, Coach Walz sister staying home. We would have been a powerhouse much sooner. But I wouldn't trade where we are and how we got here for nothing.
I remember we really thought we had something when Bud Childers was the WBB head coach. He left, though, for a better job at James Madison in 1998. Kristin Maddox and Sharon Bellamy were two of my favorites from those years.

I remember we really thought we had something when Bud Childers was the WBB head coach. He left, though, for a better job at James Madison in 1998. Kristin Maddox and Sharon Bellamy were two of my favorites from those years.

As I mentioned before, I worked in Sports Information, so we would play pick up during lunch one year. Sharon Bellamy played one Spring and I've never played against a woman as solid as Sharon. She was strong as an OX. Gwen Doyle was my favorite, although she didn't mesh with Coach Childers, she scored 1,000 points her first two seasons. She had Angel type qualities. I liked Gwen Doyle and Kristin as well.

Lisa Harrison - there’s a name. She played at my alma
mater Southern. We had some powerhouse women’s teams back then. She came in right as Pam Tanner was finishing her career (a great friend of mine all thru middle and (high school). UofL was a blip on the screen compared to UT back then.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT