ADVERTISEMENT

Minnesota 41 Purdue 10

Because you just got your brains beat in at Minnesota and Louisville just pulled the trigger on BP...proving that they're more than capable of buying out Petrino's balance and pursuing Jeff Brohm!!! He's gone, pal!

With the stench of him leaving being strongest around the Bucket game, get ready to hand the Bucket back, asshole

That doesn’t prove anything. You hope that’s what it means but you are simply hoping they hire Brohm and you being an IU fan, I get it. He would own your program for years.

That doesn’t prove anything. You hope that’s what it means but you are simply hoping they hire Brohm and you being an IU fan, I get it. He would own your program for years.
You live in a world of utter denial..we all aee it, you don't or just don't want to

You live in a world of utter denial..we all aee it, you don't or just don't want to

Says the guy who doesn’t think Purdue is a very good job. Take off your homer goggles. Purdue pays well, is in a great confetence, and has an easy path to the B1G Championship game. You’re blinded by your IU loyalty to not admit Purdue is a solid gig.

If Purdue gives Brohm 5.5 mil, is Louisville going to offer 6? That might be overpaying for Brohm. Not sure this is a done deal. It will be interesting though. If Brohm goes, Purdue will just find another good coach. Brohm isn't the reason the turnaround happened. It's the people that hired Brohm. Brohm was a good coach given everything he needed to succeed.

If Purdue gives Brohm 5.5 mil, is Louisville going to offer 6? That might be overpaying for Brohm. Not sure this is a done deal. It will be interesting though. If Brohm goes, Purdue will just find another good coach. Brohm isn't the reason the turnaround happened. It's the people that hired Brohm. Brohm was a good coach given everything he needed to succeed.
Whatever helps you cope with the soon to be reality is fine by all of us here. If it turns out not to be Brohm as the next head UofL football coach, I'll be quick to eat crow. I've been wrong before but I don't believe I am this time around.

Says the guy who doesn’t think Purdue is a very good job. Take off your homer goggles. Purdue pays well, is in a great confetence, and has an easy path to the B1G Championship game. You’re blinded by your IU loyalty to not admit Purdue is a solid gig.
I'm always amazed at your lofty view of all things Purdue. Purdue is a very good pharmacy, agricultural and engineering school...absolutely they are, but football program?? Lol, it's a tough place to consistently win at. You are in supreme denial on the subject matter.

Louisville really, really is a better job than Purdue. It's in a much easier conference to have a shot at the national championship. Purdue is certainly in the watery side of the Big Ten but they still must get past a loaded Michigan, PSU or Ohio State in the BIG title game. Louisville has access to better Southern players, too.

Zipp, my first reaction to that data is that the record vs ranked teams is probably better than that of all but 10 active coaches. Second, the record against unranked teams is roughly average for a P5 coach.

Third, I would guess his vector is pretty good.
I'm not impugning Jeff Brohm as a coach, and I don't disagree with you. But what you're talking about paying him is more than "average for a P5 coach"...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT