ADVERTISEMENT

WAR ROOM Mini war room, let's call it the war closet

Dave Lackford

6000+
Staff
Jan 14, 2014
I spoke with three-star SG D'Ante Davis last night because Louisville offered him the other day. I think Louisville is in a good spot for him, he spoke highly of Chris Mack and all the assistant coaches. I gave Ty the audio file and he's gonna write up the article soon so shout out to him for that.

On Trevion Cooley: Florida is trying to spin it like he wasn't a take. I got that from one source in Florida but two other guys I know rolled their eyes at that notion and just said that their running back Gary Knox can't recruit and he probably screwed it up. Proof is in the pudding there considering Florida has landed a commit from a high school running back since Nay'Quan Wright in 2019 and I was told that was just because he hurt his knee and a lot of schools backed off. They did get former five-star Lorenzo Lingard to transfer there from Miami but that was due to health concerns surrounding his father. Don't let Gator fans tell you Cooley wasn't a take, just reply "2019."

I spoke to a source close to Jansen Beach and he told me that he thinks that it's a Louisville v. Tennesee battle for Da'Quan Gonzalez. He said that Gonzalez grew up a Tennessee fan and that they lead but he also said that he talks to Louisville the most. I talked to my best Tennessee source and he said he hasn't heard much about him. Tennessee already has three corners so I think that Louisville is the de facto leader.

On the linebacker front, I was told that Caden Fordham is probably headed to NC State but Lousiville still feels confident for James Jackson from Roanoke, Virginia.

I still feel confident for Ahmari Bruce and TJ Quinn. Shedeur Sanders is currently taking a bus trip to check out different campuses that he's considering. He didn't give me much when I spoke with him but I think Louisville is still in a good spot but I haven't really spoken about him much lately so I'll get more info on that later. If they miss on him I like Jaylen Henderson from California a lot. Read about him here. I think the Lucas Coley kid is going to pick Arkansas on 6/11/2020 but that's just me guessing off other peoples' guesses.

That's all for now but I should have a more detailed rumor mill coming this weekend.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News