ADVERTISEMENT

Mike Golic

I think we would have a chance because if the multiple offensive weapons we have, and a defense that can cover and stop the run. I think if we could survive sn early onslaught

Reactions: American Male
I know this it would be one heck a game! Unfortunately we may never get to see. Let's hope the stars aline.

Reactions: American Male
If it happens I'm 100% confident we would win. Everybody knows that mobile improvisational QBs like Lamar is Alabama's Achilles. Traditional pocket passers like Browning and the Michigan qb would get eaten up because nobody beats Bama in the trenches. You don't have 5-10 seconds to wait for a guy to get 5-10 yards open down field.

If it happens I'm 100% confident we would win. Everybody knows that mobile improvisational QBs like Lamar is Alabama's Achilles. Traditional pocket passers like Browning and the Michigan qb would get eaten up because nobody beats Bama in the trenches. You don't have 5-10 seconds to wait for a guy to get 5-10 yards open down field.

Agree. No one has better lines than Bama. We could beat them, but it would have to be because we negated their superior lines. CBP would have a plan for it, I'm sure.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT