ADVERTISEMENT

Matt Jones New Low

REDFISTFURY3

4500+
Mar 21, 2015
What’s the hottest Christmas gift in the Commonwealth this season? How about a personalized, autographed first edition of “Breaking Cardinal Rules” by Katina Powell?

Thanks to KSR and The Kentucky Vintage, your Christmas wish just came true. Fifty first editions signed by Katina Powell are available while supplies last! Each book can be inscribed for an additional charge of $10.00. Inscriptions are limited to twenty characters and must be approved by Ms. Powell.

Use the promo code KSR for 20% off. Don’t wait, they’ll go fast!

“Breaking Cardinal Rules” First Edition, signed by Katina Powell

I was always told "every dog has his day". Then I started seeing it really does happen to dogs. This dog shall have his day. No doubt. I hope it's soon.

Reactions: CommodoreCard
Matt Jones is a crude jack wagon whose diatribe makes Oscar Jones look sophisticated. Jones was going to move to Lexington to run for Congress and would have gotten his butt kicked up between his ears. At least he was smart to know liberal Obama candidates aren't going to win.

Reactions: Red Rager
His little Flying Monkey sidekick is worse...what's his name? Franklin? Talk about an absolute tool. I'd love to see Mr. Ramsey smash their heads together a couple times 3 Stooges style....complete with the sound effects...

Matt Jones is a crude jack wagon whose diatribe makes Oscar Jones look sophisticated. Jones was going to move to Lexington to run for Congress and would have gotten his butt kicked up between his ears. At least he was smart to know liberal Obama candidates aren't going to win.
You took the words right out of my mouth regarding Oscar Combs.

While I get that hatred for all things Louisville exists in the Bluegrass, I am still stunned that this is for real. Anybody who buys this signed copy is really a sad person with little going on in his/her life except hatred.

Reactions: OneEarWonder
Ever notice how Fat Matty bangs is never seen with a girl and travels around with boys all the time?
I think Maddie still prefers chicks. But other guys see the woman in him and must like it.

If anything, I'd see him as the perfect candidate to follow in the footsteps of Bruce Jenner. Can you imagine what that miracle of science would look like?...

o_O

Reactions: Franktowncard
I think Maddie still prefers chicks. But other guys see the woman in him and must like it.

If anything, I'd see him as the perfect candidate to follow in the footsteps of Bruce Jenner. Can you imagine what that miracle of science would look like?...

o_O

001_zpshuggrfx7.jpg

th_001_zpshuggrfx7.jpg

What’s the hottest Christmas gift in the Commonwealth this season? How about a personalized, autographed first edition of “Breaking Cardinal Rules” by Katina Powell?

Thanks to KSR and The Kentucky Vintage, your Christmas wish just came true. Fifty first editions signed by Katina Powell are available while supplies last! Each book can be inscribed for an additional charge of $10.00. Inscriptions are limited to twenty characters and must be approved by Ms. Powell.

that is very low class...

I'm a UK fan, and while I get a lot of good information from KSR, I can't stand Matt Jones and his ego. Definitely, when I saw this post, I thought it was a new low for even KSR. Just completely tacky and unprofessional in every way.

You last 2 UK posters remind me of some of my friends that used to root for UK but are now die hard Louisville fans.

I just threw up a little bit...lol
You wanna throw up, just go read KSR honcho Drew Franklin's sickeningly vile 'open letter' he wrote to Rick Pitino a little while back.

Talk about a twisted little man with a truly unhealthy obsession with RP. Then read where 95% of your fellow fans loved it. Have a vomit bag handy.

Reactions: CommodoreCard
You wanna throw up, just go read KSR honcho Drew Franklin's sickeningly vile 'open letter' he wrote to Rick Pitino a little while back.

Talk about a twisted little man with a truly unhealthy obsession with RP. Then read where 95% of your fellow fans loved it. Have a vomit bag handy.
I don't agree or condone the extreme personal attacks and blatant stupidity shown by either fan base. There should be a giant line between sports hate and the other crap that goes on between the two fan bases.
oh, BTW don't lump me with all UK fans and I will give you the same courtesy

That "open letter" by that Franklin guy was so Sophomoric, an almost middle school attempt to be funny but he came across more as a sociopath. Jones and KSR do not make the rivalry fun anymore...they have poisoned the whole experience beyond even if they apologized it wouldn't matter. The only thing that would help is if UK actually distanced themselves from KSR or fired them. But we all know that's not going to happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Senore2006
That "open letter" by that Franklin guy was so Sophomoric, an almost middle school attempt to be funny but he came across more as a sociopath. Jones and KSR do not make the rivalry fun anymore...they have poisoned the whole experience beyond even if they apologized it wouldn't matter. The only thing that would help is if UK actually distanced themselves from KSR or fired them. But we all know that's not going to happen.
I read that letter just now. He came across like a stalker. He sat behind Rick on the plane, stood behind him on the escalator at the airport and stood shoulder to shoulder with him at baggage claim. This guy "encounters" Rick Pitino more than the average person.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT