ADVERTISEMENT

Marshall Tickets

Mar 15, 2006
4 Marshall tickets for sale Section 113 Row 14, $85 a piece or best offer.

Optional parking access directly across the street from the stadium for $20 as well.

Last edited:
4 Marshall tickets for sale Section 113 Row 14, $125 a piece or best offer.

Optional parking access directly across the street from the stadium for $20 as well.
tigerfan, where is the parking exactly, and how many side-by-side parking spaces are available?

I can tell you this, I live in the Huntington area. There is not a lot of good parking for the stadium, most of the lots are pass lots and others you find spots in business parking lots, some are a pretty good walk to the stadium.

I can tell you this, I live in the Huntington area. There is not a lot of good parking for the stadium, most of the lots are pass lots and others you find spots in business parking lots, some are a pretty good walk to the stadium.
Thanks, ColonelCard. I guess our plan will be to arrive very early and get very lucky.

This gentleman is correct. I have some MU grads/season ticket holders as some of my best friends - I will ask them for advice on where to park for you guys. I am riding with one of my MU friends who has a pass/tailgate spot so this isn't an issue for me.

tigerfan, where is the parking exactly, and how many side-by-side parking spaces are available?
Parking is right behind the Captain D's across the street from the stadium and we can fit probably between 3-5 cars. Probably 500-1000 feet from the stadium.

FWIW, these tickets are 7 rows behind my season tickets. These are great tickets surrounded by great people. Forewarning, most stand a decent amount of the game, but could be less next week depending on how the game goes! Parking wise, if you do not have a pass, you have a few options. Behind the softball field is $10(personal preference), HPT on 5th ave is $15, across from Marshall dorms on 6th ave is $15 I believe(decent walk though.) Most everywhere else is between $15-$20 but could be a small hike to the field.

Whoever ends up with these tickets, and any other friendly fans, are more than welcome to join us in tailgating before the game. Rows 7-10 of this section all tailgate together in the softball lot (outfield of softball field.) Feel free to stop by for a free drink, food and good conversation!

Whoever ends up with these tickets, and any other friendly fans, are more than welcome to join us in tailgating before the game. Rows 7-10 of this section all tailgate together in the softball lot (outfield of softball field.) Feel free to stop by for a free drink, food and good conversation!

Wow that would be a change from the last time I attended a football game in WV (Morganhole in 05). The only conversation I had with WVU fans were one-sided conversations with drunk students questioning the marital status of my parents as well as my own sexual preferences.

Reactions: AshlandHerdFan
Wow that would be a change from the last time I attended a football game in WV (Morganhole in 05). The only conversation I had with WVU fans were one-sided conversations with drunk students questioning the marital status of my parents as well as my own sexual preferences.
Think you'll quickly learn there's a BIG difference in Huntington and Morganhole. Marshall prides ourselves on great hospitality and trying to make opposing teams feel welcome.

Reactions: ACCCard
Bump.

Game is now primarily sold out with just a few hundred to a little over a 1,000 remaining in the upper end zone area.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT