ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Stoops Michigan

Chapman123

800+
Jan 20, 2018
Louisville
Hahahahahahahahahahaha that is a serious post over on Cats piss..one guy said...Haurbaugh is rumored to be going back to the NFL and they might come after Poops. Are they the biggest group of dumb bast#rds in America ? Literally nobody wants their coach and his name has never been mentioned for any openings .

Look at all the dumb Sh he has done over the past 6 years. Those morons have one decent season and have no clue how to handle it and get filled with all kinds of delusion .

Reactions: Law007 and gocds
Hahahahahahahahahahaha that is a serious post over on Cats piss..one guy said...Haurbaugh is rumored to be going back to the NFL and they might come after Poops. Are they the biggest group of dumb bast#rds in America ? Literally nobody wants their coach and his name has never been mentioned for any openings .

Look at all the dumb Sh he has done over the past 6 years. Those morons have one decent season and have no clue how to handle it and get filled with all kinds of delusion .
That would be a great counter to the Meyer retirement and elevation of Day. Bring in Mark Stoops. Wow

Reactions: td75

Didn't see that at all

They’re not a bright fan base that’s not in question. But Stoops to Michigan that’s a new level of stoopid (Spelling intentional). Lol. He’ll be here for years and CSS will be the benefactor.

Last edited:
Harbaugh to the NFL is a hot topic. But I have not seen Stoops name mentioned anywhere as a potential replacement.

I doubt Michigan is going to happen - LOL - but if Stupes wants out of UK he better go now, his stock is the highest now that it will ever be. They will get lernt in their bowl game and they will struggle to 6-6 next year and his seat will begin to warm.

Speaking of Poops, if you need to learn or kept abreast of any UK recruiting just go over to the Cards 247sports site. They have it at the top of their pages which is not only stupid, but totally irresponsible. Hope this site doesn't drop to those levels.

Reactions: CardsFirst
Bluegrass79 sounds like a really smart guy LOL

"oh I'd say Stoops name is out there now. He has made it. He could get a big name job now. Hopefully he likes what he has built here.
I think Mark Stoops should take a NFL job if he goes. I'd like to see him in the NFL. He might become something big there." -Bluegrass79

LOL are these idiots serious?

Last edited:
Reactions: REDFISTFURY3

Hey man, us UK fans love you, I mean, can't we all just get along

Hey man, us UK fans love you, I mean, can't we all just get along
No. We should respect each other as people and realize that a choice in sports team is irrelevant to a man's character....but still root for the rival to lose at every step of the way.

As Stoops has done everything they said he couldn't do...they now are resorting to poking holes to make them feel like the success isn't real. Never going backwards in record, 3 straight bowls, top 35 recruiting classes every year, drastically getting facilities improved, first 9 win season in 40 years at a school the is historically at the bottom of the power 5...

Now the trash talk is just appearance and nitpicking that our wins aren't what we really thing they are...
"Hahaha your coach isn't good enough to be the coach at Michigan"
"Haha, your team was 1 win short of a New Year's Six Bowl and Stoops only has UK ranked #14 and finishing in the top 25 for the first time in 40 years. If he was a real coach he'd be finishing top 10 every year!"
"I mean yeah he's winning games, but he's a little bit overweight hahaha"
"This is the worst 9 win team ever! I would rather lose a bunch of games than have a 9 win season like that"
"Though he's gotten better every year and always improved a 2-10 program and despite the trajectory and evidence that says otherwise, you may go back to a 6-6 team next year and that hypothetical is real"

But that trash talk is always better than what the trash talk was when Joker was coach and Stoops first 2-3 years. You can tell the success of a coach by how his detractors talking points change over time.

No. We should respect each other as people and realize that a choice in sports team is irrelevant to a man's character....but still root for the rival to lose at every step of the way.

As Stoops has done everything they said he couldn't do...they now are resorting to poking holes to make them feel like the success isn't real. Never going backwards in record, 3 straight bowls, top 35 recruiting classes every year, drastically getting facilities improved, first 9 win season in 40 years at a school the is historically at the bottom of the power 5...

Now the trash talk is just appearance and nitpicking that our wins aren't what we really thing they are...
"Hahaha your coach isn't good enough to be the coach at Michigan"
"Haha, your team was 1 win short of a New Year's Six Bowl and Stoops only has UK ranked #14 and finishing in the top 25 for the first time in 40 years. If he was a real coach he'd be finishing top 10 every year!"
"I mean yeah he's winning games, but he's a little bit overweight hahaha"
"This is the worst 9 win team ever! I would rather lose a bunch of games than have a 9 win season like that"
"Though he's gotten better every year and always improved a 2-10 program and despite the trajectory and evidence that says otherwise, you may go back to a 6-6 team next year and that hypothetical is real"

But that trash talk is always better than what the trash talk was when Joker was coach and Stoops first 2-3 years. You can tell the success of a coach by how his detractors talking points change over time.
The talking points on Porky Stupes haven’t changed. He’s a shitty in game HC - as evidenced by all of the games where his blunders have cost the yuts games.

- too many players on the field
- not enough players on the field
- comically bad use of timeouts
- comically bad play calling
And my favorite,
- opposing players scoring because they’re uncovered.

Throw on top of it, he whines on the sideline like a schoolboy bitch every game and teaches / condones dirty football. The news that he’s playing ineligible guys is certainly just the tip of the iceberg - morrow has been cheating as hard as Claude Bassett ever did.

I'm starting to think Stupes is smarter than I've been giving him credit for. His contract is like the keys to the castle. At this rate, he'll be at LPT until he dies and with more stinking money than Donald Trump.

Where else can he knock down what's he making and have the job security he does while hardly coaching football?..

Reactions: Chapman123
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT